Help me pls

hi there!!I'm lizel currently in Philippines.I have a boyfriend living in Switzerland and I'm planning to move there but i don't know if it is possible.I am new here and I'm here to find friends and to look for someone who can help me through sharing with me some ideas or information on how to get to Switzerland.It will be really nice to meet somebody who lives close to Zurich.Can someone help me with useful information on how to go about the visa and all of that please?? lizel::))

leigav wrote:

hi there!!I'm lizel currently in Philippines.I have a boyfriend living in Switzerland and I'm planning to move there but i don't know if it is possible.I am new here and I'm here to find friends and to look for someone who can help me through sharing with me some ideas or information on how to get to Switzerland.It will be really nice to meet somebody who lives close to Zurich.Can someone help me with useful information on how to go about the visa and all of that please?? lizel::))

Perhaps your boyfriend could check up with the authorities in Switzerland for information.
You could also do a Google search too or check through the many posts on the forum for the information.

Your first logical step would be to  contact the Embassy of Switzerland in  the Philippines to find out the requirements for the type of visa you would like to obtain. (Toursit/Student/Work).

https://www.eda.admin.ch/manila

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

hi james and stumpy!!really appreciate ur help..thank u so much to both of u!!

lizel :)