Immigration Steps from US

hi guys, looking for a brief synopsis of the steps for immigration from US to Oman.

I believe it is Labor Clearance, then Work Visa, then I can go to Oman and get Resident Card.

I've received Labor Clearance three weeks ago and wondering what's steps are next and what they entail so I can try to gauge what to expect.

If they are working on Work Visa, thought that should be in the ~days range for PDO if they already have LC. Also, anything after Work Permit? They have all of my paperwork. Submitted all of that back in July/August. Anything I am missing?

Thank you,

You're not missing anything. Just wait for the visa and be ready for travel. Welcome to PDO.
Which discipline, you've been hired for.

Thank you! Discipline is IT.

Will let you know when visa comes through but planning on a Feb 1 start date. Hope I don't have to push it again.

Regards,

TA just informed me what what I'm waiting for is the NOC, which is essentially the work visa. I thought I only needed an NOC if I had worked in Oman before. Anyway, it's been over three weeks, which seems out of norm. I thought the LC was the difficult part and once LC was received the visa was a non-issue. Guess this is teaching me the patience I will need when I arrive. :)

Dear Skibby,
Yes be patient little bit more. Hope you will receive your visa soon.

I am waiting mine since 5 weeks also. .