How to get hold of a resident director

Is there a way to get hold of a resident director from Australia? Is yes, what would be the associated costs?

If there is anyone willing to act as a resident director for a monthly fee, please do PM me with your monthly rates.

clikbill wrote:

Is there a way to get hold of a resident director from Australia? Is yes, what would be the associated costs?

If there is anyone willing to act as a resident director for a monthly fee, please do PM me with your monthly rates.

Can you tell us what you mean by a 'resident director' and what you need such a person for.

@ clikbill > I agree with Stumpy here. Can you please be more specific and give us the meaning of a resident director please?

Thanks

Priscilla

Stumpy and Priscilla, Here comes the clarifications.

I am a small business owner in South Asia.
I do have bunch of small businesses, all are web based.
I am in the process of rolling out these biz models to US, UK, Singapore and Australia.

In US and UK, I can easily get the businesses registered and fees and pre-requisites are straight forward.

Registering of a Australian Branch needs someone from the Australia as the resident director;

In the ASIC web site, it says "A proprietary company must have at least 1 director. That director must ordinarily reside in Australia".

http://www.asic.gov.au/for-business/sta … ceholders/

I am trying to get hold of a someone, living in Australia, to work on long time businesses.

Currently I am converting domains in to small businesses and selling them as businesses.
Possibly this is going to be an opportunity for someone looking for zero investment, non risky business and some kind of a side income.