Maldives safe place for female doctors to work?

i am female doctor from pakistan.is it safe for the females to work there in maldives?

hi
i on same boat, female doctor looking for job in Maldive,
would u mind to email me on :     [email protected]

It's generally safe but quite advisable to avoid some of youngsters. Advise you have accommodation In an apartment building that provides security especially if you are living by yourself or even otherwise. It's safe compared to many countries but there are wrong doing youth again similar to many countries that must be avoided. Walking on Male city roads again I advise to be restricted to normal hours. If you have to do late hours take a taxi or avoid too late nights.
Male is a small city crowded by lots of people including youth, lots of motor cycles and cars to a small city and people are active on the road till about 12 in the night. If you have more questions please ask. My mail is [email protected]. You must insist on secured and decent accommodation.

HI Mary,

you might have got totally a wrong message from Makhma's last posting. Male is relatively safe, what makhma is trying to say here is that, you can always take these additional precautions doesn't matter which city or country your in. apartments with high security does come with a huge price tag, is it really necessary? not really! if you are living in a apartment building then you're pretty much safe. i would not restrict walking on the roads, but then again i would advice to be cautious when if you have to during 2am and 6am esp on smaller roads.

sure i will do u mail.
i hav noted ur address.from where do u belong?means which city?

Male City, Maldives.

ok

Ur doctor after few months u become sick if u love water world then u can enjoy.

Regards

indianocean wrote:

Ur doctor after few months u become sick if u love water world then u can enjoy.

Regards

:offtopic:

Its depend were u located. Male or addu island this the big places I'm maldives the rest small places.

It would not be prudent and pragmatic for a lady doc to work and stay alone in Maldives , though the country is beautiful and comparatively safe compared to Delhi etc , but my humble submission is unless absolutely unavoidable lady drs should avoid being alone here , cases of rape have been reported from interior islands , I personally know of an report of an indian gynaecologist and nurse who were sexually assaulted in the mid of night in their houses by people whom they had seen with patients .having worked in Europe and elsewhere , I could give more advise if asked for on my gmail I'd [email protected], Saudi Arabia is one country I could recommend for ladies v safe and secure though bit disciplined! To sum up makhma's  suggestions and precautions are worth  following , not only in Maldives but elsewhere too!

I am doctor from lahore wirking in Addu. Many female doctors from india and pakistan are working there but even then risk is there if you got posting in island male' and addu are comparitively safe... If you need any specific detail any doubt in your mind you wand to clear my email
Waqar_ [email protected]
Email me aur text me on fb regarding any Query...
Regards & Best of luck...

dear sir,
pl send ur right email address

[email protected]

[at] this is at the rate of every time we are writing but systom change it to this form so use in email at the rate of..

sorry something wrong on ur email address
i cant send any mail

pl mail me [email protected]

Check email.. I also sent fb request..

dear friends ,
i am a physiotherapist and a craniosacral therapist looking  for some job in  maldives ,
any  body could  tell me  about  how is the life in maldives and salary they offer  for physiotherapist.

Hey there.kindly give me info.how is the treatment of locals with expat doctors.?

There is no attitude problem at all...

Thanx mr tawari

You are welcome..

Male is not a safe place my dear to live
its good only for tourists who is coming to stay in resort & spend money to enjoy
but to live & work it is not safe my dear

Hi i am a female doctor from india looking for job in maldives.. kindly guide me