Italian girl lookin for new friends in Warsaw

Hi everybody!
My name is Maria and I moved in Warsaw a month ago. I'm searching for nice people to hang out with, exchange languages, drink a beer, go to concerts and parties... I love this city, I really want to have fun and meet lots of people in here! :)

Hi Maria :)

My name is David and I am from Mexico, I have been living in Warsaw for more than 1 year. I am studying my Master's degree here :) It would be cool to go for a beer, coffee to talk about our experiences in Poland.

Cheers! :)

Cool!
I really need to know more about the way of livin in here, the way an expat is able to move and I'd love to meet people from various countries, let me know! :)

Hi!

I'm new in Warsaw as well. I'd love to meet new people, have fun and explore the city. If you're interesed in going into the city for drinks, party or simply to grab sth to eat, let me know! :D You can contact me at [email protected]

Cheers!

W. :)

Hi Maria!

I am in the same position, as I think we all are... Let's hang out! When are you available?

Hello there, if you're going out this weekend I'm in ;)

Hi Maria,

I just moved to Warsaw a few weeks ago, would be cool to meet for coffee sometime?

Hi Maria, hi all,
   I am Rocco and I am just arrived in Warsaw.
I would like to meet new people and spend time going around the city, drinking and eating some tipical polish.
If someone is available, let me know!
Rocco

hi please send me your contact details at ***  we can meet for coffee I am in Warsaw

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Maria,
I am polish however previosly living abroad,missing foreigner people in Warsaw so would love to hang out and have fun;)please let me know if u would like to meet up;)
Edyta

Hi Ms
I from poland and I like to meet
i am studet in warsaw university
regards

Ciao Maria,

a Wawa c'è una comunità italiana abbastanza numerosa ed attiva.
Oppure desideri tenerti alla larga dai tuoi connazionali?

Saluti!
O

P.S. - Apologizes everyone for writing in our own mothertongue

Hello Oniros,

Please note that this is an English speaking forum. It would be great if you could write in the English language so that everyone else on the forum can participate in the discussion and more importantly understand the discussion.

You can also participate in the Italian forum of Warsaw.

Thank you for understanding,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

hi it will b nice to meet u

hi maria , i am also moving this weekend to warsaw! would be fun to meet up for some drinks! :-)

Hi Maria! My names Maya and I studied Italian in fda-sanremo.com-Italian language school in Sanremo so that would be so fabulous if we could meet up once and I would practise my Italian with you! I also may help you with English or German as I'm fluent in these languages.

HI, I am here for hangout !! i am living warsaw last three years, i am from India. I Am working here in IT.

italian Girl Letś meet at Coctail Bar Max & Dom Whisky at Novy Swiat Tuesday 13th of August at 20.00? I will sit at the tables right outside the bar Anybody else welcome as well for that matter. The more the merrier.

I have brown hair, 187 cm tall, and will wear a light blue shirt and jeans.