Newbie Really need a job in Netherlands

Dear all,

I'm Indonesian who is start living in Maarssen, Utrecht with my boyfriend. Im still newbie here and unfortunetaly is so hard to find a job here because my dutch is still basic. Is there anybody need staff or worker? I speak fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia. I have 12 years experience in marketing. I¨m a very hard worker, responsible, multi tasked, smart, creative and fast learner person. I dont mind to anything as a starter. Please help me...

Regards,
Angela

Hi!

I suggest you to put an ad in the job section of this website.

Good luck,
Licia

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Unfortunately Dutch is required to get a job, even it is a low paid job. Employers like to communicate in Dutch so that they are know for sure that you understand what they said or want.
Another point is that the economic situation is still bad, not much vacancies and if they are, they go to the Dutch people first.

So I want to advice you to study harder on your language and try to find some volunteers work in your neighborhood.
You can practice your Dutch and you can put this on your CV which employees like to see that you are very committed to the community.

Good luck!

Hi.., sy jg newbie disini untuk awal star melamar aj kerestoran or cafe sambil memperlancar bhs belanda, krn untuk Kerja kantoran harus lancar bhs belandanya or passport Nya sdh Europe.
Kalo bs Jgn restoran Indonesia.. Ntar ngomongnya jd Indonesia mulu he he

Thx. Daniel

Gimana cara applynya? datangin resto2nya? bawa cv kita atau gmn? soalnya sy apply mell internet n gak ada respon bagus...skr km kerja dmn? bisa bantu?

Sorry kebanyakan tanya..maklum usaha...hehe

Thanks

Hello Daniel Argadinata, Lovenia

Kindly note that this is the English speaking forum of the Netherlands. Please post your messages in English only to allow other members to understand you and to participate in the discussion.

@ Lovenia,

Concerning your job search, I suggest that you post an ad in the Jobs in the Netherlands section.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team