Dependant Pass Appeal

Hi! My employer applied for my baby's dependant pass last 02 July but it was rejected when I checked online. I requested my employer to make an appeal. She sent the appeal last 01 September. Will I be able to check the status of the appeal? Another thing is can my husband's employer apply also for our baby's dependant pass while an appeal from my employer is on process? Or is it better to wait for the appeal result before my husband's employer proceed with the application? Please advice! Thanks in advance!

If you are on an S-Pass or EP AND your base salary is above S$4000/month, you should contact MoM and ask why the DP was rejected. Appealing without adding information (that alleviates the rejection reason) is a waste of time!
If you are on WP OR your salary is below S$4000, sorry you cannot apply for a DP for your child.

Hello good day. Can I ask what happened to your appeal? I am also facing the same situation. Thank you.

@ kaiden22 : Just curious on what happened to your DP appeal. i am also in a similar kind of situation. please help to give your inputs/feedback.

@kenji57: please give me your inputs/feedback on your appeal for DP.

Hello good day, the appeal of the depandant's passes of my twin are already approved.

@kenji57
Oh Great. Congrats on your DP approval. I have also made an appeal and waiting for a positive reply.

Thanks.  Gpod luck on your appeal. God bless:)) Happy New Year!!!

@kenji57
Thanks for your good wishes. Wish You & Your Family also A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2015.
I will keep u posted on the status of my appeal.

Hi guys.
Currently My friend is working in singapore in hotel on wp and salary is 1100$. He just recectly come. He is from india. One singaporean pr girl loved him so much. They both want to marriage. First they will register on rom. After that which visa they issue to my frd. And then he can do any job in singapore.
Thank you.

Tell you friend to ask MoM for permission to marry first!
If a WP holder (also former WP holder - this rule applies lifelong) marries a SG citizen without permission, his WP will be revoked and he will never get a visa for Singapore again. Seriously!!!

If he marries a SG citizen with MoM's permission and his wife earns above S$3000/month, she can apply for a LTVP for him. He cannot work on a LTVP.
After one or two years on LTVP, he can get an LTVP+, which allows work.
Being married to a citizen gives almost no advantage in becoming PR (in fact he will have to sign a declaration saying so during the marriage ceremony at ROM) until they have kids (preferably male) together.
He can of course also continue to be in Singapore on WP.

Sorry, I just saw that the wife-to-be is PR, not citizen.
In that case, he does not need permission from MoM to marry her.
After marriage (and usually one year or more of living together to prove that it is not a fake marriage to get a visa), she can apply for an LTVP for him if her salary is above S$4000/month. LTVP+ is not possible for spouses of PR, so if he still wants to work, staying on WP is the only option.
PR is again only an option after they have kids (who must also become PR and thus, if boys, serve the Singapore military).

@kenji57 hi! just want to ask how long did the result of the appeal came out? my husband's company was the one who applied for my son and result was rejected. his salary is 3,500. so can we try for appeal? thanks!

Hello beppi sir.
Beppi sir my one frd has chosen diploma of hotel and resturant service due to lack of buget...
But he have done graduation.
He consult with expert they advise him u should chose advance diploma instead of diploma.
Bcz he have graduation degree but lack of buget he has chosen diploma.
Now what should we do for sucess of visa with diploma course ???
Thank u.
Regard.
Lee jhon

Gel09: Since your salary is below S$4000, you cannot get a DP for your son. Don't waste your time on an appeal!

Lee jhon: i do not understand, does your friend have a diploma or degree (the words are used interchangeably in some countries)? And what is the difference between diploma and advanced diploma?
In any case, your friend would have to fulfil MoM's requirements, so it is best to ask MoM.

Gel09, the minimum fixed salary to apply a dependant pass is 5k. So, when your husband is not meet the eligibility criteria then there is no point of appealing. I'm giving you the MoM link for your reference.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permit … ligibility