Questions/ideas on Tokyo

Hello, I am another anonymous Asian expat in Tokyo. Why anonymous? Because nowadays, even the Japanese can't tell if I am one of them or not ^^. I was born in Malaysia and have lived in several countries before Japan. Currently, I have an on-going travel blog, and planning another blog for newcomers in Japan. So if you have questions or ideas about Tokyo, please let me know and I will see if I can incorporate it into the blog. Meanwhile, maybe I can interest you in my travel blog, singlerockworld.blogspot.jp/

Hello, I am another anonymous Asian expat in Tokyo. Why anonymous? Because nowadays, even the Japanese can't tell if I am one of them or not ^^. I was born in Malaysia and have lived in several countries before Japan. Currently, I have an on-going travel blog, and planning another blog for newcomers in Japan. So if you have questions or ideas about Tokyo, please let me know and I will see if I can incorporate it into the blog. Meanwhile, maybe I can interest you in my travel blog, singlerockworld.blogspot.jp/

What do you class down town Tokyo as?
Whats the cheapest way to travel to Kyoto from Tokyo please and how long would it take?
For the trains and metro in Tokyo, what time do they start and end please?

;)

Hi! Can you recommend some specific destinations around Tokyo (1-2 hours max by train)?

Spygirl great blog!! really enjoyed it!