Looking to rent a house

Hello Guys,

I am looking to rent a place in Mahe for 3 months, from december 17 for 2 persons. Any suggestions?

Best wishes,
Diovi
[email protected]

Hi Diovi!

Maybe you should try the accommodation section of Seychelles classifieds.
It might help ;)

Good luck
Armand

Thanks, but nothing on here:( Any other suggestions, please?

Then maybe you could try posting an advert about your search there.
Hopefully you will be contacted.

Good luck
Armand

Dear Diovi,

I have been asking around but it's kinda hard to find for 3 months around that budget.I will still be looking hope there will be a good news =)

Ronald

Thx Ronald for your help. Maybe there is any place we could rent for 1-2 weeks, when we are arriving to Seychelles, than we could reach for other by ourselfs.

Take care,
Dovi

There website I gave you last time is the best source in Seychelles,it's kinda hard to look for information for Seychelles thru internet.

Ronald

Oky!
Its crazy difficult:))

Well,advertisement is not very common in Seychelles,not everyone has internet and it's expensive to have internet+the speed is very slow.At least they have the best nature =)

Dear Dovile,

There's 2bedroom 2 bathroom house,at Barbarons Estate, I saw from newspaper. not too sure whether he's going to rent for 3 months but you may try ;-)

Hello,

I am Seychelloise living in Mauritius,and working in a Tour operator,

I can help you to find a house in Seychelles.

Please let me know about your budget.so it is for three months.

How many persons are there?

Regards,

Cindy.

Hi Cindy,

Just to remind you that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you.

Hello Christine,

sorry

well noted

Regards,

Any apartment/house for rent for 1000Eur per month on Mahe?
Thanks

I'm looking a house or apartments in Mahe Seychelles for 3 months from the beginning of March

Budget is 1000-1500$

Thanks  for any help

@ Axikad > I invite you to post your search in the housing section by following this link please : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/seychelles/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: