Best Beachs in PR

Hey folks and happy new year!

Was trying to in the forum and a think this subject was not explored as it should.

I would to know more beachs in Puerto Rico and I am looking for the best beachs to visit first.

I mean, most of the beachs I visited so far were good but not movimented, or with nothing diferent than i have seem so far.

Could you guys send some names and the region it is located.
So far i visited:
- Playa Sucia - Cabo Rojo
- Balneario Carolina
- Condado beachs
- Isla Verde beachs

I love the beaches in the Rincon area.  I see you visited Playa Sucia and that is another of my favorites.

We like Luquillo beach a lot. Showers, lockers, chaise lounge rental and of course the kioskos are amenities that we appreciate.

Another of our favorites is Flamenco beach on Culebra but of course one has to take the ferry to get there.

Flamenco is lovely, as Gary said.

My favourite beach in PR is Blue Beach on Vieques. It's a dream. And no one else is ever there! You feel like you're at the end of the Upper Antilles. Looking south there is nothing between you and Venezuela. You need a 4x4 to get there though. The road isn't so rough but it can get muddy.

Media Luna on Vieques is also very beautiful with two opposing, pinching peninsulas giving it its name and making a unique and stunning landscape. It's also a perfect beach for small children, as the waters are calm, clear and shallow. (Blue Beach isn't good for small children, as the depth drops precipitously.)

Gilligan's Island in the south is lovely as well.

Our favorite beach hands down is Crash Boat, in Aguadilla. That is, if you're not counting Flamenco beach in Culebra, as mentioned above.

Crash boat has a calmer area, good waves on one side, a pier to jump from, snorkeling, great paddle boarding and kayaking conditions. It's an all around great place to spend the entire day. There are also food kiosks, plenty of parking and showers.

We also like Shacks beach in Isabela for snorkeling.

Besides the ones already posted - Cerro Gordo near Dorado and Vega Alta. Secret Beach in Vieques and Flamenco in Culebra. Esperanza and Seven Seas are nice, and go to Puerto Rico Day Trips website.  They will have every beach in PR listed.