Runners in Baner

Hi there,

I would like to know if there're any avid runners living around Baner area, and if interested, possibly to meet and run in a group after work on weekday evenings.

Possible running areas:
- Balewadi Stadium
- Hinjewadi area
- Baner Pashan Link Road

Please let me know if interested so that we can form something.

Cheers,
Lyanna

hello, around what time u run? and how many people have joined u?

Hey there, nothing has been formed to date. If you're interested, we can start running and hopefully more will join in the near future. We can start around 7-7.30pm.

and a which place?

Balewadi stadium :) they have a very fine track and it's well lit in the evenings.

it will 20 drive from my area daily... quiet far dont u think so...
where do u stay?

Take me also,
Just update me a day prior
Raza

Hi Lyanna,

Is this runner group still on..

If yes can you let me know the details....

Hi Lyanna,
I live on baner road. Moved to Pune about 6 years ago from CA. I'm always looking for new ppl to run / cycle with. Are u running the mumbai marathon on Jan 18th?

Is the running group still on.... I would like to join .. I lives in baner....

Hi, not sure if this thread is still open but is there someone whom i can join for running here?

Hello

I am Running at Balewadi stadium, Balewadi High street and Baner please let me know if you are interested to Join for Run .

BR
Animesh Chavan
Ph****

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Anybody around balewadi area looking to run regularly? 

@ka9

Hello,

Please note that this is an old thread from 2018 ... all of the members are inactive.

Regards

Bhavna

@ka9 morning or evening?

Hi,

I'm new in this location. Is anyone still interested in running together?

regards,

Adam