Reg.Gamca for 2 yrs. Old Son

Hi
I just moved to Oman staying in Muscat.I already got my resident card...
As I am here on Family status. Now I am willing to apply dependant visa for my Family which includes my wife and my 2 yr. Old Son.
Coming Monday they are going for the Gamca to start the process rest All the documents req. For visa are with me.
Can someone advise me on the Gamca or any kind of vaccination required for my 2 yes. Old son. Also aproximately how much Gamca center will charges in INR in India to create the medical fit report for my son.
I tried to get the information but everyone is sharing their experience. So till date not able to reach the conclusion.
Thanks in advance!!

for small chidren, vaccination certificate is required, check with your agent about that
for elders, they have to undergo a medical exam with GAMCA approved medical center,
visit a gamca center with passport they will provide a medical slip and address of the medical center,
charges for medical examination was rs. 4600 for Saudi in nov, 14.
For oman may be less than 5k INR.
GAMCA will not do any test for your kid,
Kid's vaccination certificate , along with passport have to be provided for visa stamping.

SNM

Dear Mr.Suresh,
Thanks for the response.
I know about Gamaca for adults they charge INR 3800.
But my query is will Gamca authorised Center charge anything for Medical report if my Son.
I know their is no Gamca required for kids..
But to create medical report will authorised center charge anything.
Thanks in advance
MUNISH

Dear Mr.MUNISHD the Oman medical certificate charge is 3600 Rs.

Any Age Limit Mention for GAMCA medical for Oman Visa Processing.