Moving to Toulouse & looking for work as a TEFL teacher

Hi everyone!
My name's Rachel amd I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm moving to Toulouse on 28th August and am looking for work giving English and/or Spanish lessons. If anyone could hook me up with a contact to teach in a language school or knows anybody who wants private classes, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.
Thanks a million!
Rachel

Hi Rachel and welcome to Expat.com :)

I will advise you to post your job request here : Language teacher jobs in Toulouse section, it might help you.

As you are also willing to give lessons, i suggest you to post in this section : Language classes in Toulouse.

Hope these tips will give a little boost. ;)

Good luck

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

I've finally found some work as a EFL teacher but they require a freelancer's certificate. Can you tell me how I go about getting one, please?

Thanks for your help!!

Rachel

Hello Rachel

Priscilla is a forum moderator, like myself, here to guide members to the proper section of the forum and to check posts contents.

For such information, I hope that some members who have been through the same process as you will be able to soon inform you.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello,

I would recommend the rectorate of Toulouse. They have the contacts for all of the schools which are looking for teachers.
Keep me posted!
All the Best
Lua