Connecting in Cluj-Napoca

Hello all!

My name is Aaron Roberts, I have been living in Romania since July 2013 in a city in Judet (County) Mures, known as Targu-Mures!

It's a very beautiful city, not too large but not too small with many great places to visit.. however, I since moved to Cluj-Napoca (Judet Cluj) in order to expand my experience here in Romania where I plan to live for the foreseeable future.

I wanted to take an opportunity to announce my presence here in the bid to find other expats that are now living out here in Cluj or Romania and want to connect or get to know a bit more about the city, average prices and various other things that most people who are considering moving will like to learn.

If you would like to talk, simply message me or reply to this post and I will write back as soon as possible.

Thanks!!

Aaron

Hi

Am looking for friend for talk n talk only , hang out or bullshit conversation , i wil stay until 7 january! In cluj , man /woman /kind of alien welcome

Private text please
Merci nuri

Hi Nuri,

Happy New Year (La Mulți Ani in Romanian)!

Nice to hear that you are here in Cluj although I am not sure whether you meant you will be staying here in Cluj until Jan 7 or if you will leave this area and not be around Cluj again.

Either way, Welcome!