Indian grocery shop in Warsaw

Could anyone please help me in finding some good Indian grocery stores. Thanks in advance

Welcome to Expat.com smijin!

A little introduction might be appreciated.;)

Hope that other members will advise you soon,
Harmonie

You have several options.
1. In the center NAMASTE INDIA on Nowogrodzska street near crossing with Krucza street. Limited supplies as this is also a restaurant and not a full retail outlet.
2. Himalaya Store. Rejtana 4 lokale 44; phone 607308329
3. AMG Retail 22 3460742 or 40 or 608003678  amgretail.com  Ask for Chandan and give my reference. He may deliver free.
4. Spice MAntra in Raszyn 22 720627
5. Indiaonline.com or pl  they are efficient and deliver orders, There may be a minimum order quantity

Good Luck and Smacznego.

Prabhat Kapil  661107218

"littleindia ".website is "LITTLEINDIA.PL ". THEY HAVE ONLINE SHOP TOO.WE CAN BUY ALL
TYPES OF INDIAN PRODUCTS IN THIS PLACE.

littleindia.pl/

one and only shop is Littleindia.pl here you can find everything for best prices

Hey,
I Know an Indian grocery store in Łódz who also deliver for free on Monday in warsaw, they have an online grocery store called :desipolska.pl from where I buy all my groceries.

You can buy Indian grocery from the Namste Poland Indian grocery store, Address - ulica, pasaż Ursynowski 7/lok U3, 02-784 Warszawa, Poland. I would highly recommend this as you can find large varieties of grocery, Partially cooked foods like Veg Samosa, Chicken samosa, Parathas, Spring rolls etc.