PickUp and Forward to Doha,Qatar an Order from Hobby Store in HCM City

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who is willing to run an errand for me.  There is a hobby store in HCM City that stocks difficult to find items for radio controlled cars.

I need to place an order with them and need someone in HCM City to pick up the order and forward it to me in Doha, Qatar.  I will pay all shipping charges and pay you for your time to run this errand.

Here is the online information for the hobby store:
stormracer.com/diachi.html

I will be in the area this week (it's near my cutting operations) so I will go and see the store and ask if they will take your credit card and ship.

Please PM your cell handset number.

STORMRACER HOBBY - RACING BOATS & CARS
138G Nguyễn Tri Phương P.9 - Q.5 - TP.HCM
Tel : (08) 3833 7759 - 3938 1062

Have you tried contacting them - inquiry in English, mail to : [email protected]? They are close by a Post Office.

Jaitch,

Thanks for your reply.  My first "chat" contact with the company resulted in my being told that international shipping is not possible.  But I did eventually get a response from thai[at]stormracer.com and was told that someone is looking into shipping costs.

I will keep you and anyone who has emailed me privately informed of the status of my request, whether or not the merchant is able to send me the order themselves.

Thanks, again, for your time.

@Esantoro:
I spoke to Thai about your hoped-for shipment today when I visited his store. He seems like an honest guy, I will PM you why I have this opinion.

What he arranged is to get the weight of your request when packed. He will then go to EMS - a Post Office courier - get a price on the shipment then he will contact you with the total amount.

He will contact you direct.

He stocks all manner of model toys including gas/petrol powered remote control units. One of these overtook me as I drove near Parkson Store in District 7. My speed was recorded at 57 kph on my POV camera so it must have been going at least 65 kph. It was very arable when it did a U-turn and was returned to it's driver.

So if anyone is into serious model racing this is your store.

Just clearing my TO DO list.

Did the Stormracer guy get back to you with a shipping price? If not, I can drop off on my way back from work.

Jaitch,

Thanks for the follow-up.  I've sent you a PM.