Artist seeking studio space

Just arrived in ChiangMai, via Cambodia for 6 months. Looking to connect with artists. Need supplies and ceramic studio space...have had no luck in finding either!!! Any artists out there?

Hi! I retired here a year ago and have been looking off and on for a place to do a bit of pottery as a hobby but have not been successful. I was a full-time professional potter for ten years, many years ago! The only post I have seen concerning this topic dates back to 2006, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/797 … iang-mai/.

Any ideas? I am going to ask some galleries, and art supply stores for help.....reminds me...are there some good supply stores here? Canvas, ceramic stuff, clay, plaster? Thanks..Bob

:) Hi Bob the Artist, I hope you get some replies on artists and supplies and then post back to the forum for me. I am an artist moving to Chiang Mai, when the house sells (hopefully it won't be long) so I will going through the same thoughts you are having but I do know that there are some very famous artists in Chiang Mai (source:  Art Forum) and galleries, so good luck..Diebie

Hi Everyone
I'm also an artist/musician and writer etc. I've just rented a shophouse within the moat. It is 3 floors and i'm thinking
of renting the bottom floor to an artist for a workspace or maybe a workspace/shop etc. If anyone might be interested
then maybe we can discuss. The bottom floor is a large open space with roller doors and glass front windows, with it's own bathroom and a kitchen area. Since i will be living and working upstairs it will need to be someone doing something that feels comfortable for both of us as i will be going in and out through the bottom floor.
Best
John