Upcoming elections in the DR

Planner you will see changes in the next year and lots of them.  For instance new hospitals started...and never finished. New roads built....never finished.  New programs started to help the populace...never finished.  New improvements to the infra structure (water, sewerage, electricity, roads) started...never finished.  And the list goes on.  It is an election year after  all

Bob K

Soooo true Bob, so  true............  but no changes to laws that  might or might not cause displeasure.......LOL  But lots of paint for houses.......  lots of paving going on...........etc.......

And for those who do not know, the actual election is  May of 2016..... later in  2015  lots of things start to happen...... but you can see it starting NOW.............   just look at the billboards and signs everywhere..........  lots of eye pollution.

Actually here on the north coast those obnoxious bill boards have been us since April and the number is growing daily.

I can hardly wait till the rallys start.  Actually when in Constanza 2 moths ago we were delayed for an hour on the road because of a political rally.

Bob K

For the last election, I lived in an apartment on the MAIN ROUTE of those rallies in the capital. Every single Sunday there was a rally,  one sunday one party, next sunday the other main party!!!  Ridiculous amount of noise, music, rum and garbage.  To their credit, they cleaned up every single piece of litter and garbage.  Surprised the heck out of me. BUT the noise was unbelievable......

I am going to ask the staff to move the last few comments to a thread of its own about the elections!  Good topic to have,.

I will post on the new thread

Bob K

And you just did honey....LOL

Like magic! :D

Bob K

Isn't it!!!!   Just have to ask nicely and pow..........its done.....