Hi, I'm new and need a lot of help!

Hi,
I'm thinking of moving to Montenegro from Melbourne and want to hear any advice from anybody willilng to share their experience. Where is the best place to live? (I am 47 years old).
Thanks!
Lida

Hi Lida,

Montenegro is a tiny country but has a lot of variety, - mountains, seaside, a plain west and south of the capital Podgorica, etc.
It would help to know what your personal preferences are, as there are good and not so good places in widely different parts of the country.
Talk soon,
John

Hi, Lida
Montenegro - the many faces country, you can find accommodation to suit every taste from the mountains to the sea ...
Coastal cities live in season that lasts from early May to mid-October, the largest city is Podgorica, with a population of about 200 thousand people ...
Dimi

Hi
Saw your request... It's a while ago now though... Did you move to MNE in the end?
I'm planning to move there in the EARLY SUMMER 2013.
I already have a house there and hope to be able to teacher TEFT.
It's a beautiful place!
Do get back...
brian

I would suggest anywhere around the Bay of Kotor. This is truly one of the most stunning bays in the world and because of this is bringing in much needed investment. This is happening in the form of 2 PGA golf courses, several marinas scattered around the bay, hotels and to support all this is coming a host of international restraunts, whilst also retaining the traditional fish and meat resteraunts.

Montenegro is moving fast and many artists live here to take advantage of the long summers.

Best Wishes

Dan Atkinson

Boka bay! Yes!

depends on what you like lid and what you can afford .......

did you make the move?