Apply for visa without hotel booking.

Hello,
I am planning to visit Bahrain in month of April to see one of my friend but as per eVisa (toriest) foam I need to submit details of hotel bookings. I will be staying with my friend for the duration of my visit which will be of two weeks long. Can someone assist me on alternate way to apply for visa without hotel booking.

Regards
Santosh

Some nationalities can get their visa stamped on arrival at the airport.
I've never been asked to show hotel bookings in fact this time I did not even have a return ticket

Santosh.Palav wrote:

Hello,
I am planning to visit Bahrain in month of April to see one of my friend but as per eVisa (toriest) foam I need to submit details of hotel bookings. I will be staying with my friend for the duration of my visit which will be of two weeks long. Can someone assist me on alternate way to apply for visa without hotel booking.

Regards
Santosh

You may want to start a new thread to get more responses

Thanks for response.

I check for document conditions for eVisa and it states that I would need do copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Please asssit.

eVISA Conditions:
evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput?nav=ADC&ADC=c&vt=0

Regards
Santosh

Dear Santosh.Palav,

Unfortunately we dont have a clear understanding whether a hotel here could provide you with a visit visa. It is still being discussed on other posts without a clear solution. It is indeed very difficult for certain nationalities to visit Bahrain. Visit visa can be arranged for blood relatives only through the employer who has to give you a letter for the same. Evisa can be applied again by certain nationalities only and for a certain reason either tourism or business.

you could ask your friend to speak his company if they could sponsor you a visit visa and you could bare the charges.

Good luck

T&R
Arjun

Hi Santosh,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Manama forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

@ fchaudari76 >  :top:

Thanks

Priscilla

Santosh.Palav wrote:

Hello,

Regards
Santosh

So sorry for not being able to give a quick reply !

Here is what all you need and you're ready for take off  :cool:

1. Indians are eligible for E-Visa , and hotel isn't needed for "Sponsorship"

You're just asked for a hotel reservation :D

And there are websites who provide " Pay at hotel - Booking Option" means you book the hotel , but the payment happens by cash when you reach :P

It's a good way to provide the immigration officers while applying for e-visa !

So here is a hotel , which you can use "Just for booking " but you don't pay anything !

Monroe Hotel

So before applying for E-Visa , make a booking , and then you can use it to attach while applying online for E-visa !

If you have any queries , just ask us , we're all here to help you :)

Looking forward for you to visit the Pearl Island !

Indian nationals can now apply for visas online.

I believe you can give the address of your friend's house. And his contact number. That is the truth and any immigration officer will understand and appreciate that.

This is what I did when I travelled to Kuwait and Dubai and stayed with relations and friends. I did not have any problem at all.