Searching for Japanese Mânga in Hanoi

I'm visiting hanoi in february and i'm wondering ìf thểre ís anywhere to buy japanese mânga. i'm in a small monastic college in southern thailand, teaching english and studying japanese by myself and hanoi ís my only chance to find mânga in near future dóes anyone know òf any bookshops in hanoi that sell japanese mânga, new ỏr old?

Japanese manga comics are everywhere; however, they were translated into Vietnamese. The cheapest solution is printing out comics from Internet sources, totally legal in Viet Nam.

hi there Nguyen - thanks for the tip.  however i probably wont have much time (or access to a printer) so was hoping to find actual japanese language original manga, either new or secondhand.

so ìf anyone hears òf such a place before march 2015, let me know!

Printers are in every corners  of Ha Noi. In fact, if you think a little deeper, using the printer is a fantastic solution.
Trust me, I ve been here for 6 years.

Best regards.

Amazing: so i can go into a print shop, name a japanese manga and they will print the actual japanese version (not a vietnamese translation) ?  That's great.  Thanks

Haha. No way. You dude is funny. Find and download your comics into an usb. Bring it to them. It costs about 1usd/100 pages. Cheapest price I have ever seen.

There are a lot of comics and manga stores near my place : )) Even lots of cute things from comics characters such as key chains, hats, stickers, swords....

hi there -- thanks
do you mean actual japanese manga or translated versions? I need actual japanese language stuff for study. 
Anyway, tell me the street/area and my friends can take me there during my stay. i think i'm staying in a pagoda facing the big lake...

Trang Tien Street: Thang Long bookstore is one shop. Th 5 storey bookstore at the corner of Dinh Le and Trang Tien is another location. They have few items, since it's pretty niche goods.

The shop Xunhasaba in Hai Ba Trung is physical store of a book import company. Plenty of English and Japanese stuffs there.

No clue if the salegirls can say English, though.

that's great thanks
i can go to shops with english-speaking vietnamese friends, and i can look at the manga myself and decide what to buy, so language wont be a problem
really looking forward to being in a big city for a little while (i'm in the countryside hểre in thailand) and enjoying Tet New Year

thanks again for the info