Malaysia / Dubai

Hi,

I'm from pakistan. I got offers from Malaysia(6.5k MYR) and Dubai(10k with revise after 3 months to 13-14k AED). I'm single can any one suggest me which one is better?

Thanks.

Dubai is better, it's near and salary offer is also not bad. And the best thing is u have no cultrural issues, all types of food u have in Pakistan is available in UAE, people around u will mostly be speaking ur language. So many advantages as compared to MY

Thanks for ur reply. Can you tell me how much I can save on either case?

Thanks.

In matter of salary package that of course Dubai offer it consider the best and it's much better than Malaysia package.

In fact I had been in Malaysia once and I guess you're going to miss that beautiful weather and the green for all over Malaysia and the life environment out there it's really amazing that you might consider.

But if your attention is the salary only that I suggest you take Dubai offer with all the best.

I am a Malaysian, take the Dubai offer. Here everything is taxed!

I have been in both malaysia and dubai!

I am student by the way...not worker..but I know that salary is lower in Malaysia..and its better in dubai

however, I consider generally malaysia is better in terms of life..there is so many attractions there, its green and having better whether..which is almost non-in dubai in my openion

finaly, I am regret coming to Dubai...I prefer malaysia