A place for Badminton in Bucharest?

Hi Bucharest locals and fellow expats, I am from India. I am looking for an indoor badminton court to play once or twice a week regularly. I have been to some courts here but they do not have membership. Instead they insist on booking the court one or two days prior. And the worst is you gotta have your play partners as well. And they charge like 25RON/person/hour. It would be of great use to me if someone has any idea of a place where there is a membership program for badminton. Thanks in advance. Merry christmas and a very happy and prosperous new year.

-PRAKASH555

Hey, I'm looking for a badminton patner as well. In bucharest , there aren't too many badminton court. I know one locates at south of bucharest but I don't know how it charges. Maybe we could go together and find out. Cheers.

Hi, yi_jerry. I think i have been to that court before. They too charge the same I am not sure though. Let us be in contact and decide when to go there. ok? If interested message me and we shall talk there. Bye.

Hello! You can play badminton in Bucharest at Aztek Sport Club, Saturday and Sunday from 19-21 pm.  Here you can find more information:clubsportivaztek.weebly.com/

You can find the contact form here:clubsportivaztek.weebly.com/contacteaz259-ne.html

Good luck!