A question about schools

Hi everybody. I'm from Spain, and we have 3 daughters. I'm looking for school for them by internet. We are expected to move to Bahrain next summer (2015), so we are starting to prepare things.

Your posts have helped me very much to choose the school. Thanks so much, but I didn't see anything about next:

There is something worrying me and I would like you to help me. As English is not my mother tongue, when the school says that I have to send an Application Form, I don't really understand if the rest of documents (birth certificate, photocopy of passport and so on) have to be sent together with the Application Form or when the place has been given to the child, as well as Application and Registration fees.

Could you tell me how you did it? I'm afraid of not sending them and that the school doesn't take into account our Application Form.

Thank you very much.
Angeles.

I would either: call/email the school and ask, or just send it with the application form.
:)

I too would send all the documents along with the application form. Its much better to send more than less.

Best wishes.

Thanks a lot for your answer. It seemed to me too much information to send without knowing if we would enter the school.
Regards.

Perhaps call or email the school to double check.
Which schools are you looking at?

We like Naseem International School in West Riffá and Modern Knowledge International School.

Do you know any of them? I've read that it is difficult to enter any International School. That's why Iḿ worried about contacting from now on.

Thanks.
Regards.
Angeles.

I've heard of them but cannot tell you what they are like, perhaps someone on here who has kids at these schools may know better.
I'm a teacher about to start work at the Multinational School in Adliya, International Schools are hard to get into, but it's not impossible. I'm sure people here can guide and help you.

Iḿ thinking of sending the application form to the International Schools we are interested in and that we can pay, without any further documents, in order to know if there would be a place for my 3 girls.

good luck in your new job.

Thanks a lot for answering so quickly.
I wish you the best.
Regards.

Thanks and good luck to you too finding a school,and with the move