Arabic teachers

My husband and I are looking for an Arabic teacher in the Heliopolis area. We have found some teachers but they all work in Zamalek or downtown, not a commute we are willing to take. We speak little to no arabic but we are eager learners. We would like to meet twice a week for 1-2 hrs each.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

i have a great teacher for you his name is Dr. Hany....mail him mmhesham740 at yahoo......he is very prof. lived & raised abroad most of his life, so he knows how the western mentality works and will not let you down

i hope i can help you. that would be very nice chance to learn you arabic. i have two free day through which we can do his after 7pm. hope you enjoy your stay here in Egypt.

Hello,

What are you looking for exactly?
Conversation techniques or learning the rules and origin of the language caz those are two very different things

hello
i wish you have a good luck,i can teach you ,if you are interesting kindly email me at [email protected]
regards
hazem

If not find a teacher may I can help once weekly but free.
Good luck.
Dr. IMIG

hey there,

hope all is well,

i would be glad to tutor you, i live in heliopolis,for more info plz dont hesitate to call me at any time

best regards
01211112648 - 01061495480

CostaLombia wrote:

My husband and I are looking for an Arabic teacher in the Heliopolis area. We have found some teachers but they all work in Zamalek or downtown, not a commute we are willing to take. We speak little to no arabic but we are eager learners. We would like to meet twice a week for 1-2 hrs each.

Hi,
I am Arabic language teacher to non-native speakers
I can give you a lesson in the Heliopolis area if you still need a teacher and i have a flexible schedule.
regards
Eman

I can help in learning classical arabic and popular egyption i have a good experience in arabic teaching (speaking, listening ,reading and writing ) .
i offer arabic lessons exchange english lessons .
thanks

I can offer you 1  hour a week on skype without any charge. You may contact me at my PM. Unless you are planning to live in Egypt for the rest of your life, I suggest you learn Classical Arabic اللغة الفصحى or MSA. (modern standard arabic).  :one

Hi, my name is Michel. I teach English at the American University in Cairo. I also give Arabic tutorials. I live on Aswan st. Heliopolis. my numbers are 01283040058 - 01003449337

hello my name is Ahmet from Turkey. COuld you please check my profile.