Online Arabic Language course

This course will let you know all the Arabic alphabet in a very easy way, at the end of the first 10 lectures you will be able to read and write any Arabic word, and you will learn more than 100 Arabic words.

You will be able to start conversations, talk about your self, and lots of commonly-used words & expressions for everyday use.

We made the lectures in a very simple way to make it easy for you to understand and memorize, exactly as we teach non-Arabs kids and adults in traditional class rooms.

This is not just a course with video lectures, there will be home-works, assignments, and Live Sessions -called Google Hangout on Air - to practice your reading and writing. 

This is not just a course , it is an online community where you can meet people from all over the world that have the same passion you have in learning the Arabic language.

The course will be updated with new lectures Monthly.

This is includes:
Lifetime Access. No Limits!
iPhone, iPad and Android Accessibility
Certificate of Completion

contact me for more details

I will contact you soon.  Many thanks.

So what's the website

Rareshine, I sent you a message :)

I want to learn Arabic tell how can I contact you.

I sent you a message ^_^

Would you also let me know how to contact you?  Many thanks.

Yeah Sure! sorry for the delay

Hello Manomar,

For your Arabic courses, you should post an ad in the Language classes in Saudi Arabia section found in Classifieds.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello,
Could you please provide me further details including registration process. Thanks

I am interested please let me know the details.

Thanks

Could you please provide me the details

I sent you a message ^_^

please send me details

Hello all :)

Please refer to this below mentionned section for all those seeking or offering courses. :top:

Shaazia wrote:

Hello ,

For your Arabic courses, you should post an ad in the Language classes in Saudi Arabia section found in Classifieds.

Thank you,

-Topic Closed-

Closed