Moving to Hamburg

hey all,

please i need an advice urgently if anyone can answer me it will be great :)

My husband is going to start investing money  in a Pizza restaurant as a partner with a European Union Residence man (Egyptian) with capital 20,000 euros in Germany|Hamburg.

The question is can we get a Residence to get to Germany(My husband and I and 3 kids), is it enough that he is a partner in Restaurant and his name exists in all contracts related to the restaurant? Or should the first partner make a work permit to my husband as an employer to come to work for the restaurant? is it possible or not??

and is it really difficult to have Residence permit to Germany and takes a lot of time??

The short answer is no.
You say the Egyptian man is an EU resident, can you clarify whether or not he is a permanent resident? Also how does your husband know this man, friend,  family, just met on street, the relationship will be important to the authorities.

Also, just because he is a business partner does not allow him, and by extension your family, to move and live in Germany. The restaurant must be operating, have solid financial records, and he must be listed as an employee as well, and the company must apply for a work permit for your husband. He must also show he can support you all financially in Germany.

Hope that helps