I need any info on what my options are for living and working in korea

Hello everyone =) I am very new to this site. Just joined. I'm looking for anyone who knows what options are available for working and living in korea. I have been searching everywhere online for info. I just graduated beauty school. I am a skin therapist and makeup artist. I do facials, massage, waxing, acne treatments, chemical peels, makeup, etc. Is there a field for that in korea. Please, any advice and guidence is much appreciated and welcom. Thank you.

If you are not of Korean heritage, or are not married to a Korean, I think you have to have at least a Bachelor's degree to get any work visa in Korea.

If you are American, then you could teach English but so many Americans in Korea now and competing with other Nationals to teach English after the Korean Government approved the Other 2 countries to Teach English like Philippines and India.

Before, English teaching is open for Australian, South African, American, British and Canadian only but 2 countries were added recently so it is a bit harder, anyway, just try to find your luck.

1. Come to Korea (you can stay here for about 90 days without a visa for most countries), find a job, once you have a contract, apply for a working visa.
2. Find a job online, get a contract and an invitation - apply for a working visa.
You need a bachelor's degree only for teaching jobs~

Living in Korea is a really wonderful experience. I hope you get a chance to do it. Good luck. :)

Busco un contacto en corea para que me aayude y me diga como le puedo hacer para ir a radicar alla, alguien puede ayudarme???

Hi and welcome on the forum Laujun :)

As you are on an English forum please post your messages in English
so that other members can understand and participate in this thread.

Thank you very much
Armand

Hi im looking friends in corea please send a mail, thanks

OlgatheRed wrote:

Living in Korea is a really wonderful experience. I hope you get a chance to do it. Good luck. :)

Wow seems like you have loved being there. I am happy to hear such good things. :) best wishes to you and hope i make it there sooner. :)

hey am melat from addiss abeba, am looking for a job but i heard that it is hard to find job in korea but my dream is to c korea, to live,to taste korean food (kimichi,korean beef...),most importantly to get a job so what do you advice me to make my drem true?

melat zewdu wrote:

hey am melat from addiss abeba, am looking for a job but i heard that it is hard to find job in korea but my dream is to c korea, to live,to taste korean food (kimichi,korean beef...),most importantly to get a job so what do you advice me to make my drem true?

Unless you have a specific skill  with qualifications and experience then I think you will not be able to get a job in Korea.

You won't have many options. Mainly just teaching English. You are not Korean, so otherwise you need to have some special skill.