Rent to rentar

I am currently living in santo domingo, RD. My fiancé who lives in santo to go and look at houses for rent! She rent it in her name and I am currently paying for everything, her medical expenses! 12/20/2014 in come home and she tells me to look for a hotel tomorrow because her famila moving  in! I dont have notice or anything! Do I have the right to have a chance to find something before moving? I paid for all the on my debit cards and credit cards the whole house of furnishing i paid for!

If you are looking for a place Google tropical home Cruz and ask for Nancy...refer res. Paula altagracia

Cut you loses and get out!... NOW!!!!!!

Bob K

Welcome to the bend over and scream club!    Do not roll the dice,  do not pass Go, Just go as fast as you can.  Notify your card companies that they should not honor charges  unless they are with your NEW PASS_WORD & PIN # .  DO IT NOW<  RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!   Lick your wounds somewhere else, far away from this woman & her family.  Inform your landlord that they are squatting in your place & you are not responsible for it any longer.  You might still not get out of the lease, but you have tried.  Good luck & get your butt to the north shore.

First of all I am sorry this happened to you.  Bob is right -  cut your losses and move on. Do not notify the landlord - it is not in  your name!!!!  Let it go.  She won't have the money to pay for it and eventually she will move out.

How long has she been your fiancee? How long were you together? It has a bearing on what she can take.

Furniture -  there is a chance you can get it - IF you have all the receipts in your name AND you go to the fiscal.  HOWEVER the odds of you getting anything are slim. It may not be worth any effort at all and the first advice applies-  just walk away, learn the lesson and move on.

Welcome to the forums.  You may want to read as much as you can on here, its full of good information!