How to make friends in Al Ain

Not being pessimistic but I think when we are at this stage in life (working..growing older..), "friends" is a long lost hope. Due to travelling around and being in different countries, we end up friendless. This comes with working abroad.

Hi Lauren,

I know it's been months but I hope you've settled in OK.   Did you ever find someone to toss a ball around with?  (baseball or football?)  Maybe a bike ride? 

Do you find that there are not a lot of social engagements that don't involve drinking at a hotel bar?  That's what appealed to me by your question about playing ball.

Keep in touch?

Vincent

I am 2 months now in al ain I would really like to meet some guys irrespective of origin, just open minded with imagination and humour, just text me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

if anybody want friendship so contact me.

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello
i'm moroccan and i will move soon to al ain so if we can be friends !!

yes ofcourse this is my number

hi im interested in meeting some friends in al ain.. new girl friends..
i feel bored bein alone and no ones to talk to and to hang out with.. i was living with my cousin bfore so i used to be with her all the time but unfortunately for some reason she had to go back to philippines.. and so i was left alone😞😞
i hope i can make friends..

Don't know but I love to make new frens so any one interested just reply me

Sure...u can make me fren  so how we  can contact??

Go to parks, parks, and more parks.

Personally, I love Al Wadi park where tennis is free!
They also have basketball, football, and volleyball.

Hi,

Its always good to find more friends. But its very difficult to find good friends.
I am looking the difficult one.

Well...
I just moved here 4 weeks ago and I'm Emarati with my young brother , we moved for some family reasons and I feel so weird cause it's so difficult to make friends here I agree

im booring in al ain- looking for any find ship

Hey I'm also new to Al Ain, looking to make new friends for fun, maybe karaoke or even sand bashing or a drink.... expats here are kind of starved for social activities and guess best to have a group. Please pm me on ***

Heyya! I'm new in Al Ain as well. Just got here a little over a week ago and Im used to having friends around me from where i came from, and apparently i dont know anyone around here and seems like all social apps are blocked. It gets very lonely :(. hit  me up when you can.

Hey Hana

I have been here past two months so bored 😭I guess it's just hard to make new friends . Cause wats all this

Hello ghanghapelagiev,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I am so sorry to hear that.

Maybe you should post an advert in the Al Ain classifieds section.

There is a category for friendship.

Feel free to tell us your hobbies, interests etc as this will make it easier for people who share the same to touch with you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi I am from alain want a friend whome I can speak and meet for movies

Dev

@Milind112 am here too Al ain 🤦🏽‍♀️u can contact me on

@Guestposter5104

contact with me

Hello bob.survey,

Please note that Guestposter5104 is no longer a member of this forum.

Besides this, information should be shared on the forum directly

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team