Anyone wants to hang? Any rock fan here? xD

I've kinda lost right now. I feel like I've always either met wrong people all the time or right people but wrong place, wrong time, all wrong. Always.

Maybe I'll find some of "my people" here, who knows =))

Anyone wants to hang? Exploring the city or get lost in some freaking awesome music.

I don't know. These day lately to me are all mess. I'm new here btw!

Cheers,

I love rock music! In the US, I played in several rock bands. I haven't found that many good places to listen to rock in Saigon yet. Fang is ok, and Yoko is pretty good except the drinks are a little pricey, as is Acoustic. If you want to go find some good rock music, send me a PM, and we can meet up.

Sure do.
And welcome all to join!

Migidang wrote:

I've kinda lost right now. I feel like I've always either met wrong people all the time

Girl, I'm old, boring, married and have hung up my leathers, otherwise I'd come over to your place and let you meet another wrong person.
Old rockers never die, but we have to use headphones.
Rock on.

mas fred wrote:
Migidang wrote:

I've kinda lost right now. I feel like I've always either met wrong people all the time

Girl, I'm old, boring, married and have hung up my leathers, otherwise I'd come over to your place and let you meet another wrong person.
Rock on.

Gosh, you are wrong, so wrong. Wish i had a chance to meet a wrong person like you before all the old, boring and married huh. Cheers!

mas fred wrote:

Rock on.

Yeah, sometimes the "echoes of the amplifiers" keep ringing in your head long after the gig.

jakejas wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Rock on.

Yeah, sometimes the "echoes of the amplifiers" keep ringing in your head long after the gig.

Dude, they did with my amps.
I had enough kit to blast the ears of a whole football stadium, and often did.
You should have heard the stuff I used to blast out to test the kit; it was see ree us.

Fred wrote:
Migidang wrote:

Rock on.

"Old rockers never die" They just smell that way!  :lol:

Yeah I know.

Thats my coat and hat.

TAXI!

I love heavy rock and blues. When I was based in Hong Ngu for a few months, I despaired of finding anywhere with music I liked. So, one night I hired a small karaoke bar and connected my laptop to their biggest amp and had myself several hours of very loud rock immersion therapy.

Interestingly, loads of locals heard the racket and came along to join the therapy. Maybe there's a place that can be done in Saigon too?

May I joined with you , these days I'm free too , send your email or conatct

Yea I am lost too.. My name is Joey I am viet-American.. I travel everywhere, I stop by hcm everymonth... I don't know about rock, but slow jam is good...