American Football Fanantics?

Do we have any American football fans out there is SR?   I am especially looking to enjoy the games with some others.  It is always better to watch with friends. Living here now I know the games, pro games, will occur either late in the evening or in the middle of the night from late Sunday evening  well to the night into Monday mornings.  However, the college games will mostly occur on Saturday evening through through the late night, Sunday mornings to about noon.  Anyone interested?  If so, drop me a line.

Yes, I agree that NFL football is better if enjoyed with friends......and its never to late to make new ones.  I will be in Siem Reap for the next weeks and would enjoy watching with you, just contact me and we'll study up on the best venues.

Love too!  How or when?  Always ready almost 24/7. Let's meet up this week for a coffee or a beer (beer tastes better lol). we can discuss. Post back if interested.

perfect..................I will arrive there on Sat the 29th.  My email is [email protected]
Lets meet somewhere that evening and I will appreciate any mentorship!  I am a green bay fan, as you probably know they and the patriots are rated # 1 and 2 in the NFC so it should be a great game.....
  Dennis

Dennis - good to meet you!  I'll check things out and let you know when and where exactly, but considerate it as a done deal.  I've been here over five months now and other than a few from Phnom Penh - you are the first person here in SR area that may know what 'real' football is lol.  But be nice to me - I am a forlorn (S)aint's fan. I'll email you within the next 24 hours with details.  JEFF [email protected]

Excellent!!  A pleasure to meet you Jeff, the truth is, this is the very first time i have ever blogged and met someone online so excuse me if i seem a little inexperienced.  The Saints are a one of my favorite teams, they are a great franchise.  I went to college at LSU for a while. 
  Yes, email me and lets set up a meeting for Sat night......my wi-fi is very spotty here, I am in Siargao Philippines and we are experiencing a mini typhoon.  I am most interested in  learning of your experiences in SR, its a unique place thats for sure.  Congratulations on your successful life there.
  friend   Dennis

well Jeff, we had typhoon in Siargao the other day and have been without internet, but I will be in SR on sat late pm, where shall we meet?  Looking forward to meeting you.

Sounds like you survived the typhoon.  If you are coming in on Cebu Pacific from Manila it is supposed to get in around 9:30 PM but it is usually late 15-30 minutes. Clearing customs another 20 to 25 minutes. Don't know where you are staying but, you'll be lucky to settle in by 11-11:30.  Give me a call at #0962627297. Since it'll be so late Saturday, why don't we try and meet up around noonish Sunday.  Still trying to figure out where we can watch the game at 4:30 AM Monday lol - Looking forward to meeting up. Travel safe! JEFF

good to hear from you Jeff, actually I dont have a sim yet so I cant call you but i will have the hotel call.  Im moving today to the sonulong hotel about noonish so cant meet until  later in the day.........come over to the sonulong and i will buy you a beer.   We will figure out this jigsaw puzzle..........................Dennis
looking forward to your views on siem reap!!!

I am a HUGE Seahawks fan and need to find somewhere to watch the game tomorrow it is a night game so I think it starts at 8:30am Mon morning. Please fb me if anyone is available Crystal Mukai

I am a HUGE Seahawks fan and need to find somewhere to watch the game tomorrow it is a night game so I think it starts at 8:30am Mon morning. Please fb me if anyone is available Crystal Mukai

Also a huuuge seahawks fan and just arrived in siem reap and can't figure out where to watch. The Bowl starts at 630am- are any bars open? somebody said maybe warehouse....SEA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWKS!