Looking for new friends

,im mildred,looking for new friends here in abu dhabi,ive been working here for 2 yrs but i cant find true friends,,, im just wondering if i can make any new friends here just talk and hangout sometimes,

Hello , seems nice chance to know you , my name is Mohamed :)

Hi girl im Jhon this is my Phone [moderated: not a very safe idea to post your phone number on a public forum]

I m Alian and also looking for a Filipina friend if I m suitable for u and fulfill your requirements then you can go ahead.... I m working in Abu Dhabi since 3 years .

so you are welcome to become a friend with me .

Thanks

Happy to chat Mildred

yes.may be you can contact me.

Hi, I would be pleased to be your friend send your email address.

warm regards

Hi,if interested we can be friends.Mail me back in my personal mailbox.Rest we can talk there.

looking for Filipino girl

coolhotprick wrote:

Hi,if interested we can be friends.Mail me back in my personal mailbox.Rest we can talk there.

That's going to be a bit difficult, since neither of you have activated your private message privileges yet. You have to participate in the forums to do that and until then you can't send messages.

Perhaps both you and Mildred should read Anti spam system & new rules

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

emad123rami wrote:

looking for Filipino girl

Better try looking somewhere else then.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi I am also looking same,, but i am in Dubai now a days.

Hai friends happy Xmas I need more friends

mildred.dimplecutie wrote:

,im mildred,looking for new friends here in abu dhabi,ive been working here for 2 yrs but i cant find true friends,,, im just wondering if i can make any new friends here just talk and hangout sometimes,

Cheers

hi im also looking for a friend but im in al ain.. so i hope i can find a good one.. preferrably a female..

Hello dear
I am also looking a true friend

Hi all,

If you guys are looking for friends i reckon you can participate more on the forum by starting a fresh thread with a few words about yourself and maybe share some of your experiences with us on the Abu Dhabi Forum or try to help other members seeking information please

And you can post an advert in the Make friends in Abu Dhabi section as it might help as well  :)

Thank you very much

Maximilien

[Topic Closed]

Closed