New notification system

Hi everyone,

we've just released our new notification system, symbolized by the little bell on the top right of your screen:
https://www.expat.com/images/misc/notifications_en.png

You will now get notified every time someone likes a content you've posted (a post on the forum, a picture) or recommended (a business) on Expat.com.

We strongly believe it will help to valorize quality content on the platform.

As we've just released this feature it looks empty at the moment, but the team and I are sure you will start appreciating it little by little.

Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Any idea or suggestion is welcome !

Take care,

Julien

I am waiting with bated breath for my bell to be rung :D:D:D:D:D

Bob K

Awesome Julien!!!  Bob we will ring your bell.....LOL  :dumbom:

Someone just rung my bell.
A really old post, but I suppose I know it works.

Ding dong!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Dictn9w0Avc/hqdefault.jpg

Sorry about the above photo - you need to be English (and very old) to understand it.

My bell has been rung...Thanks all :D

Bob K

Let's see if mine works too. ..

Yes, also on my side of the globe the Christmas bells are ringing.
Unfortunately you cant hear it  :D

Baa, humbug.

mas fred wrote:

Sorry about the above photo - you need to be English (and very old) to understand it.

Old enough to go to hospital??? :/

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Old enough to go to hospital??? :/

No, just to be able to say, "it was different when I was a lad", and complain the music is too loud.

thats old

Sorry, I forgot to ask you are you changing it on Facebook also?  It's exciting news.  Thank you and congratulations!

@Ladylindalee > these changes are for Expat.com website. Thank you.

Thank you

I did get that...but was wondering if Facebook would reference the new website.  Sorry I didn't make that clear.

these improvements are super nice and useful..happy to see my bell rung few times with expat members appreciating my blogs and comments on certain issue on a forum and for  some pics i have shared..its nice to now.small thoughts and simple things are well appreciated by  the members..Good luck and God bless us all...it always feels good to help,share and be appreciated...Thanks so much Julien and everybody who made this website..its very helpful wit all the info coming in from every members.Keep it up guys! :one:):top:

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR