I want to visit kosovo

i am iffi 21 years old...basically i am from pakistan but rite now in malaysia i want to move kosovo n visit the beauty  of kosovo..can any one giude me ?

Hi ifffi,

Can you please give us some more details about the what you are looking for? This might help us to guide you effectively.

Regards,

David.

thanks david for your reply actually i want to come there for visit llike for one and a half month...i want to visit that place its so beautiful i saw in pics.but dont know how i come cz pakistan n malaysia in both countries dont have embassy of kosovo..i need to know how i can come there?

hi ifffi

you need to look and search for a nearer country who have kosovo embassy or search what nationality who doesnt need a kosovo visa..
am currently working on papers now to go in kosovo and im  living here in Abu dhabi.
the nearest kosovo embassy here is in Turkish istanbul, and in asia is in Tokyo japan.
pls check the link maybe it will help you embassypages.com/kosovo

Hello there,

For any information how to visit Kosovo, I suggest you to visit website for Misnistry of Culture maybe you will find some useful tips or guide that might help you to visit Kosovo or Balkan countries.

Regards,
Hale.

Dear friend,

I think, It's not practical to travel to another country to search for another country's embassy, In Egypt we also do not have an Embassy for Kosovo, but it doesn't mean I have to travel to Turkey to have visa from Kosovo Embassy.
I think and as I've heard from friends here in Egypt, one can take entry visa from the Airport of Pristina.