Rock Climbing and Make Friends

Hi folks,

I will back to Malaysia soon next February (after 2 years in Korea) and looking for some friends who like to do rock climbing (or maybe hiking) together in KL area. I'm just know some very basic skills but think should be fun if I can gather few people to join and make friends. Anyone who interest can leave me a message (inbox or here).

Looking forward to see you all soon.

Hi  Travelang,

Though I don't know rock climbing but I am very much interested in hiking and traveling around KL. I'll be moving to KL sometime in Feb for the first time.

Cheers
Tan

That is great! You can join me when you reach here!

Hi there!

Willing to join though I have absolutely no first hand experience. I'd love to try hiking! PM me with a plan? : )

Cheers,
Arun

Sure. Hiking will be great too! When I coming back on the end of Feb, you can join me and other friends for hiking. There are so many nice hiking route in KL. Cheers!

Alright. Let's roll it, then!

Check out Meet Up for groups that hike and meet to eat.

Ya. Thanks for the info! Cheers!

Hi All....

How are you? I am a Malaysian and love to meet new friends. I always travel to explore the beauty of Malaysia especially islands, beaches and forest.

I am working with travel agency here in Kuala Lumpur as such I'm very much familiar with all the happening places and sightseeing places in Malaysia...Perhaps we could gather few new members and go for a weekly or monthly activities...Would you like to join me?

Please do call or whats app me at +6017 5819588...

See ya!!!

Hi Tanzz and Arun! I wonder if you guys already in Malaysia. I has been away from this blog for awhile.

Anyway, you can leave me your contact if you already here, so we may try to find a day for hiking or climbing.

Recently i climb in Putrajaya Challenge Park (Taman Cabaran Putrajaya), every wednesday, friday, and sunday. It is a huge climbing gym and if you feel interest, can join us. The price is cheap and you just need to rent a harness and shoes. Others we can provide. We also have a member from India too.

Cheers!