Dependant/ family joining visa issue.

I dont have the required minimum salary for availing a family joining visa. Its around 450 to be precise. But my company is providing me the accomodation (family) and transport.
How can I apply and recieve a family joining visa? Please advice.

jithinvinod wrote:

I dont have the required minimum salary for availing a family joining visa. Its around 450 to be precise. But my company is providing me the accomodation (family) and transport.
How can I apply and recieve a family joining visa? Please advice.

Hi jithinvinod,

It's actually quite simple and straightforward. If you don't have the required minimum salary requirement (of R.O. 600/- salary per month), you don't qualify for applying for the family joining visa.

While applying, you must produce your bank account statement for a minimum period of 6-months showing evidence that your salary of R.O. 600/- or more has been credited against your salary by your employer.

I think this is really just the straight forward answer, but not the only go I believe. Please clarify,

Its for the company to show the withdrawal statement, right ?

jithinvinod wrote:

I think this is really just the straight forward answer, but not the only go I believe. Please clarify,

Its for the company to show the withdrawal statement, right ?

Hi jithinvinod,

Actually no. The company does not have to show any proof to support the salary being paid. The company's proof can be seen in the account transfer details.