Easy countries to retire for Pakistani citizen ?

Hello there
I am new to this site and not sure if this is the place where I can post my question .

Any ways my mom is a Pakistani citizen and would like to retire in any Europe country or ever uk. My question is what is the most easy country to retire for a Pakistani citizen despising Asia South America. Is there any ?
I looked for turkey but couldn't find a useful information I also send a message to the embassy but no good response.

Thanks

Hi Liveurdream,

I suggest you to go through the different forum on expat-blog and to read the topics, this might help you make up your mind, you might as well ask questions.

Regards,

David.

Liveurdream,

Your mother is not alone, I know dozens of retired men and women who are Pakistani nationals and who are living abroad.

Their first option would be US , Canada, Australia and UK where they could live as dependents of their sons and daughters who are either immigrants or in the process of acquiring immigration.

Second option, if they do not have a son or daughter, to apply for 5 year visitor's visa, which is granted easily upon showing property and bank statements.

Portugal has a scheme by the name of 'golden visa' where initially you get 5 years residence permit and then nationality, this allows you to live and work any where in the EU.

There are endless number of wonderful and friendly places in Europe where you could get a long business or visitor's visa a spend years, for example Gibraltar, Malta, south of Spain, north of England (Yorkshire and Lancashire). You do not need to be an EU national or resident to set up a business or to buy and manage property in Europe.

If you could tell me more specifically about a) how your mother is planning to spend her time. ( sight seeing historical places, studying Islamic history, teaching Urdu, Quran) b) what is going to be the source of her support/ income since she will need between USD 1000 to 2000 per month to exist any where in Europe. I will be honored to provide you with more information. :)

@riazcdki

Where did you get the information about a 5 year visitors visa for Australia ? What you have stated seems to conflict with what the immigration website, www.immi.gov.au  says.

Thank u loads.
Thoee info were helpful.
I went through australian req since my mom dosent want north amrica. But australia requaires couple of hundrd thousands to millinos in ur bank statment or a bussnies u can run there while u retire. So I thought maybe Turkey will be the cheapest.
But portugul sound intresting.

Thank u.

Thanks Stumpy for your observation.

I asked the two 60 plus ladies in my family residing mostly in Australia, they said they have 'one year multiple re-entry visa' but they applied for one year without finding out if longer visas were an option. For retirees I suggest  .immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/405.aspx should be considered age 55 plus qualify and one needs to show a net worth of Aus Dollars 250 K.

Turkey is great except language problem in smaller cities. Have you considered retiring in north of Pakistan? Abottabad, Bhurbun, Mirpur Azad Kashmir. It will probably offer you every thing you have been looking for, without a visa  ofcourse !

Why not Brazil? You are a senior citizen and you can show a pension/income of USD 2000 per month, and you can settle there easily.