Croatian moving to Zagreb / Spanish and Englis proficient

Hello, I'm a Journalist fluent in Spanish and English. I'm croatian but unfortunatelly do not speak Croatian. I intend to learn but I need to start doing something. Freelance writing and I'm willing to teach Spanish in private lessons or groups.
I'm also Black Belt in Karate with teaching experience and competition experience.
Looking for some guidance and help to start.

What is the first thing I have to do when I get our from the immigration?
I really have no clue of what to do, but definevelly I will arrive in Zagreb in a very short time.

Hello vkargacin

If you wish to give some language classes or karate classes, I invite you to place your adverts in the required fields in our Classifieds section.

>> Language Classes in Zagreb <<
>> Sports Classes in Zagreb <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks, very helpful.

There are a lot of self help tutorials on learning croatian online, its a tricky language but really cool one too!

Hello,

If you are looking for freelance magazine journalist, get across to us we can talk. We based in Croatia, we have a new magazine project publications. Reach us: saviourmagazine (at) yahoo.com OR saviourmagazine (at) gmail.com

Did you arrive in HR?  How's it going?

Looks like vkargacin is gone, pitty ...

Hopefully you settled fine in Croatia. If you'll need any help let me know,
I am from Zagreb and probably could give you couple of good advices.  :top:

Princess, yes, I guess it is a very hard language to learn. Especially for the non-Slavic people.