Any foreginers in Warszawa?

hey hey!
I am Polish Girl living in  Warsaw . I've spent majority of my youth outside  of PL - literally returning to Warsaw , I studied before in England and I was Aiesec member for while, then i have been in Tunisia for my internship.

If you are happy meeting me for whatever purpose, I would be absolutely more than glad to speak with foreigners in Poland :-)

Hope to hear from You guys  soon.
Aga
Ps I am more interested in meeting females :) Because I  have found mr one already :D

Kay Raji, 729 313 285, you can reach me on this no, I lived in warsaw like to meet a liked mind and someone who  is native speaker here.

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and living in Wroclaw. If you would like please mail me on [email protected]

Regards,
Umair

Hi!
I am David from Mexico, now I am living in Warsaw, and studying my Master's Degree :) It will be nice to talk about your experience in those countries!
Cheers!

hay agaku,
I ma form Egypt .I'll visit Warsaw next 11-Aug its first time and   i don't have any friends  there.I'd like to find someone  to guide me there . Kindly note  Ill be in Warsaw next  11-Aug-2014 looking forward to make interview  in Warsaw. Stay @ Radisson Blu Sobieski
Id like to meet you there

Regards,
Mustafa
Skyp; mal-gindy

Hello!

I m a Greek girl, coming to Warsaw on 30th Dec. I m going there alone to spend Christmas time, i ll find some friends but still would really love to meet more people! Still interested in meeting foreigners?? :)