New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here

Good morning every one,how are you doing where you are?My name is Nyandwi Ndayisenga from Burundi.I don't live in my country because of the problems which happened and made me to become a refugee in ZIMBABWE.I would like to move to Australia in order to get where i can live peacefully,study and find a job,i will be happy to get a help from all of you,may the Almighty God continue to bless you,thanks.

Y have many places to visit so try to enjoy all of them. Don't stop

Hi there!

I'll be studying in Sydney next year. My intake is in February, yea yea I cant wait. lol :D I'm wondering how's the life there and right now my sister and I are finding a room, if you have any idea, I would really appreciate :) We tried searching online but still didnt get any reply.

Cheers! xx

Mielalala wrote:

Hi there!

I'll be studying in Sydney next year. My intake is in February, yea yea I cant wait. lol :D I'm wondering how's the life there and right now my sister and I are finding a room, if you have any idea, I would really appreciate :) We tried searching online but still didnt get any reply.

Cheers! xx

Welcome to the forum   :)

There are Filipino clubs and communities in Sydney. A Google search should find them. Contact them for help in finding accommodation or for information in general.

i wish to visit Australia just to know the country and meet new people. i  am not yet started to apply for a visa. i need somebody to help me to apply for a visa please. i am still in zimbabwe

sibonile khumalo wrote:

i wish to visit Australia just to know the country and meet new people. i  am not yet started to apply for a visa. i need somebody to help me to apply for a visa please. i am still in zimbabwe

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Thanks! I havent tried searching again. But I already registered in Gumtree and Flatmates. Just waiting for a reply. :)

Still in the thinking stage of a move.. I think maybe we have waited til we are too old!! We both have health issues and that part worries me..In this country we have Medicare and a supplement. Will have to do more research her before determining if this is a possibility.

Thank you for your time and interest, Jane and
Gary Meisner

Don't worry mielala, theres a lot of pilipino room sharing here in sydney sure you can find one or I can help. Just relax and have a nice trip.

Originally from Arkansas now living for 8 months in Melbourne. Great city.Ive just came back from a trip on Tasmania. Another great city. Its like being on the LOTR set.

Hi
I am Nashat from Iraq
I applied for immigration to australia, I am in the final stage and I expect to be there within three months

Hi
I m gamal from Egypt
I wanna living  at asutralia

golden cake wrote:

Hi
I m gamal from Egypt
I wanna living  at asutralia

Welcome to the forum

To live and work in australia you will have to have skills and experience that can be verified by the immigration department before your application will be considered.

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Unemployment is rising here so jobs are very hard to find for locals let alone any expats coming to Australia

Cost of living is high as well. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

hey!am from rwanda i have studied agricultural science so i would like to be volunteer internship in domain of agriculture.

Hai! I am George from India.... In Tamilnadu .....i am looking job in  hospitality industry....in Food &Beverage service...if someone else will be. Help for to get the job...I'll  really do good  work in my profession...as well as  company  growth  also......below  my [email protected]

sjgeorge wrote:

Hai! I am George from India.... In Tamilnadu .....i am looking job in  hospitality industry....in Food &Beverage service...if someone else will be. Help for to get the job...I'll  really do good  work in my profession...as well as  company  growth  also......below  my [email protected]

Welcome to the forum

I suggest you read the many posts here about immigrating to Australia. 
Jobs in your industry will go to locals.
Unemployment is high here
Cost of living is high as well.

Hi I'm  from Melbourne ..:) I moved in Melbourne 3 years ago I love living here specially in the city :)

Hi everyone
I am Martin still in South Africa.I am an electrician by profession.
I am in the final stages of getting 189 independend skilled visa.if all goes well should receive it february 2015!!!!!
I am planning to move to Melbourne.
looking for friends over there or anyone that needs advice.
Hope to hear from you all!!!!!

Martin

I want to know active forum for 489 aspirants

hi everyone

I'm Mustafa from Alexandria Egypt . I live now in KSA and I'm accountant and I plan to move to Australia.
I have many decisions and I hope to find information that could help to make them

Hello ravi201,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How about you introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about what you would like to know?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi all,
Im Julio, From Spain. Im came to Australia for travelling and work overseas, with the plan to do it for one or two years, and I'm still here, after 9 years! I finished my medical training here and recently got my permanent residency.:)

awesome!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi all,
I got Invitation from RDA Orana australia for SR489 visa ,But i am in doubt whether i will get good opportunities for an Engineer profession after applying visa. I need strong support to build up my confidence for applying Visa.

Just got married and moved to Australia with my husband. I know no one here and have no family either. I  did get introduced to my husbands friends. But mostly i feel outnumbered and extremely home sick. I live in a nice area and I've been looking for a job to keep me busy but so far i got no call backs. thought maybe i could relate to any of you here.

I know mostly people are all giddy and excited bout moving to a new country…anyone there thats not so pleased with the move?

Hi Everyone,

I am currently living in the UK. Will be moving to New South Wales in 2015. What suburbs would be great to settle in.

I need to travel to Sydney city for work but don't want to live in the city. Happy to travel.

I don't need to be near any schools. Just a neat quiet suburb where people take pride.

I have heard Kings Langley is quite nice ( hope I got that name right).

Jenna :):)

Hi
Dear all 
How  can I apply for a visa to Australia if there is no Embassy at   the country which I currently live in it
Is it possible to get more information about the  visa application in Arabic   :/

Thanks for all of you guys

buhammad wrote:

Hi
Dear all 
How  can I apply for a visa to Australia if there is no Embassy at   the country which I currently live in it
Is it possible to get more information about the  visa application in Arabic   :/

Thanks for all of you guys

Contact the nearest Embassy to you in whatever country.  Or try www.immi.gov.au for visa information and applications

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hi there I'm new to the expat forum with all the obvious questions for you all to hopefully help answer.
I'm 33 years old and live in Scotland,I'm married with 2 girls,1 of 16 and 1 of 6months(don't ask lol)
I am a rigger by trade and my wife is a primary school teacher with kids with special needs.
I work for an offshore company which also has a base in Perth Australia,which is where we hope to move,we'll probably further out with as we have heard the property prices are pretty crazy.

We are coming over to Perth in April for 4 weeks to try and get a feel for where's right for us,this is where the dilemma starts,we hadn't got a clue where!!!!!
We need to set up a base somewhere but are pretty clueless.
I have a few friends in Perth,1 close friend in secret harbour but I don't want to move there just because he stays there,it would be nice for us to make our own mind up.

Any info would be great

Regards

Andy the true Scotsman

Welcome mate, hoping you are finding Australia better now, i know how it feels initially leaving old friends and family behind. But trust me, you will make really good friends and have some nice time. I live in Adelaide and it's my 9th month here in Australia. So far good, but initially i suffered a lot without any friends, now i made few and finding it cool !

Do hit me an email at "a_seekay at yahoo dot in" if you like making friends from inter state.

Cheers n Have a Nice time :)

Hi
I am new to the Expat Forum, I am 36 years old from Trinidad. I have been living in Perth Australia for the past year.
So far I like it here its just a bit expensive lol.

hi
Iam new to the Expat Forum,I am 22 year old from Fiji islands.I have been living in Fiji for the past years and knw decided to find a new job and move to Australia.hope to find a job in Australia  so that I can move on and make a new start to support my family.i am traveling to newzeland on 16th January  for a holiday and returning back on 20th February.hope till than I am able to find a job.i am married

Hi,

I am from Bangalore, India. Co-Founded a Software Company Bhagin Technologies.
Have applied for 189.

Planning to visit Australia in March and register the business in Melbourne.
Looking for sales and business partners to expand IT services and products business across Australia.

thanks for the warm welcome, name is glenn just want to anyone  have information  i'm single I always wanted to move to the philiphines don't work much want a change in life it self meet someone nice on the internet its being about six months want to bit the bullet and move on question is how can a 50 yrs old move and there and what to do

malleebull wrote:

thanks for the warm welcome, name is glenn just want to anyone  have information  i'm single I always wanted to move to the philiphines don't work much want a change in life it self meet someone nice on the internet its being about six months want to bit the bullet and move on question is how can a 50 yrs old move and there and what to do

Welcome to the forum.

For better coverage I suggest that you post on the Philippines section of the forum. 

When there also read through the many informative posts there too.

Hey, i just looked up on some recruitment agencies who help out with visa application... Does workenjoyaustralia rings a bell?? Is it worthy ???
I would like to move in australia and work as a chef so i need a job offer.
Do you have any tips or advices ?? :-P

Hello,

My name is Virginie, I was born in France and I moved to Australia 10 years ago. I would like to meet new or old expats like me to make new friendships. I love reading, arts, movies, eating, cooking, animals, languages and many others. My resolution for this year it is to do the coastal walks around Sydney so if you want to join, feel free to ask. :)

I am looking forwards to hear from you all.

Cheers,

Virginie

I wish one day I could be a new member to introduce myself and write here :))

Hey im Philomena 24 year old nurse from ireland. Moving to sydney on my own in feb...and im terrified :/ help!!!
Thanks 😊

Closed