US Iphone 6 in Belgium?

My old phone just died and I am thinking of getting an IPhone 6 from the US, given the cheaper price.

Do you know if a non-locked IPhone 6 bought in the US will work in Belgium (e.g. 4G/LTE)? Does anyone have personal experience? Thanks!

If it's unlocked, it'll probably work.
Warranty will be difficult or impossible, but you'll add to Apple's large profits for a lesser bit of kit than a quality Android phone, and contribute to slave labour.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-30532463

Before you buy, consider the Samsung S5; it walks all over the iphones.

Thanks for the reply! Although "probably" does not tell much.

I've been a Samsung user for 2.5 years but now the phone broke down. Not sure Samsung S5 is better in any respect than IPhone. And suppliers for any manufacturer (Samsung, Apple, etc) have been accused of child/slave labour.

It will work with no issues, part from having to use a different charger/adaptor (our plugs are different).

Warranty will not work though. You will need to have it repaired in the US. I have changed my iphone already once (almost twice), so not sure whether it is a wise move.

Europe works on 220v, the US on 110.
Most chargers work with pretty much anything within that range, but check before you plug it in.

If you use the camera, check the specs before you buy. The iphones were seriously inferior to many other phones.
They may have managed to improve since I last checked.

I admit I'm a bit anti Apple.
Just thought I'd be clear and admit my bias.
I believe their products are overpriced, and they don't deliver the quality and wide range of abilities you get from the top Android units.