New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here

hello can you speak korean language now.thanks for replying me. i would like to know more about the korea.can you pls help me.this blog is very hard to use.do you have a facebook account?it is very easy to use.

Hi. I'm Nuwan from Sri Lanka and I hope to come to Korea for my MBA in next February. Before I come to Korea I want to know about your country and I need Korean friends. I would like to know about the culture of your country, the education system, life style, Korean language and expenses in Korea etc. Can you please help me? I'm appreciating you a lot if you can help me in Korea in next February. Please reply to my email address as soon as you can. [email protected] I also like to about yourself. I can help you to improve English knowledge also. Thanks a lot. I will also help you. Thanks you.

Hi! If you really want to go in SK and work better for you to apply in POEA Manila. First, bec. they are the one who is legally and responsible for all filipinos (OFW) who are willing to work abroad.
Secondly, korean people is very demanding when it comes to foreign people who will work for them. Unless, you will apply for factory worker bec. they dont really mind it. Thirdly, living in SK is not easy at all. You'd better think twice or more before you go.
Just an advice. :)

IRyzoI , are u still living in Korea? Because in february I'm moving to South Korea in Seoul for my job. I should stay there a couple of years. When I'll arrive there I hope  to meet people to hang out and travel!

Hello,
I m Shivam from India and want to study in Korean. Is there anyone who can help me?

I'm Antoine I've been here about 6 months and I've begun blogging. The focus of my blog is arts and culture. I came to visit Seoul a year ago to see if I would want to live here permanently. While I loved the city, I was craving culture but is was hard to find as a foreigner (who at the time only spoke elementary Korean). So now I'm back and as hobby I'm vlogging about cultural events in the city. Just started so stay tuned for many reviews and updates

ART WITH ANTOINE ON YOUTUBE - (youtube.com/channel/UCxashnEyi1ApbnElgajgpeg)

Hello i am Niraj Bajracharya from Nepal . I am 25 years old. I want to work in South Korea .

what do younplan to do?

who actually lives in korea on this in this forum. please reply???

Hello everybody my name is matador, i am new in seoul. Just for 4 days ago. I am coming here for business. I wish i get used to here with different culture. I am from saudi arabia 34 yrs old.
Have a good day

Hello happy Expat.comgers!

I received an email instructing me to introduce myself.  So here is an excerpt to be short:

I have been living in Seoul for almost 9 years now.  Originally it was for 4 but my husband kept resetting  "for 4" every year so hence... this long.  I am working at the Seorae Global Village Center helping foreigners like you to get settled in Korea.  Mostly on management of day to day things...I also get inquiries about jobs especially for newly arrived younger adults which has been a big challenge.  I am looking for cool ideas that foreigners would like to see at a place like ours so that it brings positive energy to the foreign as well as local communities.  Any tips or feedback you may have would be greatly appreciated. 

All the best wishes and peace on earth for the new year 2015, the year of the lamb!

Ma 7ada ijaweb lol. Ana bsafer ba3d shaher, b2oulik lama ble2e madrasah 5risah akid fi. U are learning in tunis? There is school for that over there? Bi lubnan ma fi mdr. En sha2 allah tsafere bi saleme iza rai7a honik.

Thanks

Hello,
My name is Dr. EMMANUEL, medical doctor practicing medicine in Ghana but currently on a month's visit here in south Korea . I have found it prudent to introduce myself on this page for friendship. Interested persons can reply me for possible meeting each other, sharing and tapping into their rich experiences of living here.
Thanks!!

Hello morganabu,

Kindly note that this is the English speaking forum of South Korea. Please post your messages in English only to enable everyone else to understand what you are saying and to reply to you if need be.

Thank you for understanding,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Ok don t worry i will. I m glad u text me back lol

Hi , i would know if someone is looking for a colocator , we could share an apatment and its fee. everyone knows , that living in korea is so expansive, also finding any job is not an easy task , so we could exchange our knowledge and our how know thanks to this forum.

Hi there, I'm Jeremy, 26y.o, I'm French, currently I'm network engineer at Orange (a ...big ...french company), and I'm looking to move in Korea but get a job there looks pretty hard and I hope this community could help me to make it possible.

Hi Jeremy, I'm french too and I recently got a work for a french company settled in Korea. I am going to work in Seoul from february 2015. My contract is a VIE. Maybe you should check civiweb which is a website with a lots of VIE offers. There are some available in SK.

Hi,

Thx, I look civiweb often, you are lucky to have VIE to work there. Usually, it's easy to find job abroad in IT...but not in S. Korea visibly.

What is your company ?

The company is Amplitude Systèmes. The company manufactures femtosecond laser used in the industry of semiconductors. There are not a lot of VIE contract available in Korea, but you just have to be lucky. I adviced you to watch all the new VIE that could interest you with a website like netvibes (RSS agregator) and to apply as soon as you see an offer that may interest you.

Hello all. Living in South Korea. Busan and in Seoul. Current work with various Hotel chains and marketing. Living in Korea for 4years now. Great forum good info. Thanks.

france-coree.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15988&sid=12cb440fe95316f20d664c373d6f986d3d6f986d

thanks for the tips :)

eutoxie wrote:

france-coree.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15988&sid=12cb440fe95316f20d664c373d6f986d3d6f986d

:unsure:unsure

A french girl made a list of some English website to find a job in korea.

Hello. Music Company owner in Korea and Canada. Resident of South Korea. Interested in reaching out to expat's in South Korea needing music services or interested in musical performance.

Just for a vacation.tq

Welcome to korea

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hello,

28 year old Irish guy moving to the South Korean capital next month, need to find some buddies to watch Liverpool FC play. Big interest in playing and watching music/concerts.

Hello  everyone ,

I moved to Gunsan  ( west coast of Korea ) about  2 weeks ago - presently working on a project work which should end around March 2016. 
Hope to hear  a "hello"   , so that we can turn from strangers into friends !!

Hello Everyone , 

I moved to Gunsan  ( west coast of  S.Korea ) about 2 weeks ago .... will be staying here for about 15 months or so  ( on a  project work ) .
.Would love to  hear from  and meet anyone living in Gunsan  or anywhere in Korea . Getting to know each other and sharing experience is always  great .
Just drop  a line with a contact and you will definitely hear from me !!!
Take care and have a nice day.

Hey there! Im going to incheon,Korea on march 2015, do u know is there any room rent for 2 person near Inha University for 3 months? and how about the price range? Thank you

Hello all i am searching any kind of job  in south korea or abroad any country , not very hard , it will be highly appreciate if anybody inform me. Thanks. Taher  email [email protected]

Hey, I'm interested with photography things, and hangout friends without getting wasted, I'm from Indonesia but I lived in the US for the past 8years, and I just got here a week ago. I live in Yongsan-gu. Pleasesend me a msg with your contact number!

I am in asan city . Today & tomorrow i am free . If you interested then we can meet . Thanks . Taher  1892

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437628

Thanks!

Closed