HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYBODY

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/EBHOLIDAYS_zpse84ac12c.jpg?t=1418861405

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you too, my friend.

I wish you continued health and peace alongside your beautiful family well into the brand new year.

Personally, I will be heading, God willing, to Miami with my Mom to spend 2 weeks with my cousin who lives down there. My cousin also lost her mother , ironically, only a month after my Dad passed away, and, even more ironically, of the same condition. Her mother and my Dad were siblings. Last year, for many reasons we were not able to head down there, but this year the company where I work closes its doors anyway for two whole weeks so...why NOT...?! All I know is it will do the three of us much needed good. Just hope there are no snow or ice storms up HERE while we're down THERE....! We're driving.

Anyway, again, many thanks to you, William, as always, and many warm wishes for much peace, love, joy, health  and prosperity to you and yours....

Thanks Dalia,

I wish you, your mother and entire family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I don't know where this year has gone, it seems to have just flown by. It has been a wonderful year for me personally, at home and here on Expat-blog too. I've made some wonderful life-long friends such as Matt and yourself and I've learned and grown because of it.

I have had the great pleasure of personally helping a number of members realize their dream of coming to Brazil, getting married to their loved ones and struggling through the permanency process. I've seen a great change in the system that I fought for so many years, and as MY luck would have it, only AFTER I had finally obtained permanency.

I've also seen some fantastic changes in Expat-blog, many of which I have helped to bring about. So all in all, it's been a wonderful year. I'm looking forward to continuing on at the same pace next year helping both members and administration alike. I really must confess that my involvement with Expat-blog has been one of the most rewarding experiences in my life, thanks to my contact with so many people just like you, Matt, Aida & Robb, and so many others.

Happy Holidays my dear friend.

Cheers,
James