Family visit visa

you should have two way ticket confirm with in visa validity period to travel other wise at airport they will not issue boarding pass, atleast have to show any dummy return confirmation ticket to travel

This is not necessary for the family visiting to Husband. This is required for other business / Umra etc. And the business people can have with multiple re-entry endorsed for 11 months when they come for business.

Visit visa needs two way tickets as far as my knowledge.

ok

Hi,
I got a job offer and planning to move to Riyadh next month. My family is planning to join me in July. My company didn't provide the sponsorship to my family yet. Should I arrange for the sponsorship and visa for family before my arrival? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Anpu.

No one in Saudi Arabia can arrange your family visa and other requirements before you enter in the Kingdom. After entering the Kingdom there are due process that should be completed before you request for your family VISA. First you have to complete basic requirements as per labour office and other requisite.

Thanks Sashidaran. But my local agent told me that the company can provide sponsorship for family and I can apply for their visiting visa with my work visa. I have written to my company HR and will update. Anpu

Good luck

HI,

My application for family visit visa for my wife was attested by MoFA on 30/11/2014, since then no change to the status of retification of request, it has been 50 days already, it is normal, can i re try (my application is not rejected yet).

getting really worried.

Regards,
Hani

Hi
It shouldn't take this long- I would chase it up
Best of luck

HI,

Follow up where, when I go to MOFA office they only ask to check the website.

Regards,
Hani

VISIT VISAS 100% Online. please visit

qsaudi.com

Saudi Govt Starts official Helpline for Expatriates

Call - 19911 - In different languages - Saturday to Thursday - 8.00 AM to 8 P.M