Looking for SEO/Organic Web Strategist Job in China

Hey guys,

I'm Mighil, a full-time SEO/Web Strategist based in India. I've been searching for SEO jobs in China for few months and no luck so far.

I'm looking for an opportunity at any digital agency in China (doing international SEO for Chinese/foreign clients), which is challenging. I have 2 year experience in the organic SEO/SMO/ Optimization field and music production. If you have any friends or fam. working in related positions, it'd be great if you can share my profile with them or spread the word or just let me know if there are any open positions to fill in

In case, for reference you can check resume.mighil.com

I would be eternally grateful if you could recommend/help connect me with Chinese people who are into SEO or the stuff I do.

{please excuse the grammatical mistakes.}

Thank you,
Have a great weekend :D

Hai dear how r u?I was in china for 2 months on visit as teacher And came back to change visa.I am from trvm .may be going back Next month.search net all ways and can see position suitable to you. Be in touch. Now I am in trvm
You can contact me via email. [email protected] or my cell phone. 8156846799
Regards
Kumar

Thanks for writing in, Kumar. I'm doing good. Just trying to secure a job in China as of now, and I have other long term goals.

And hey, good luck with your work. Cheers :D