Work Visit visa for Saudi Arabia

Assalam o alaikum,

Dear all,

I am working in Saudi Arabia from past 1.5 years but on Work visit, My company use to send me

Invitation letter(Khitab ud dawa) which I submit to agent along with degree and letters and the visa used to be stamped easily.

Now here the process is changed, now Etimad (New Department for Visa Processing) is not accepting invitation letter (Khitab ud dawa).

Instead they are asking for "Mastanad Tasheera" which my Saudi company does not know how to get it...

Any brother know how to get this visa? or any other work around?

Thanks and Regards

Good day brother!

The company I Worked with experienced the same situation few months ago since it used to send work visit to two of our engineering department, but our Saudi employee had handel it, I think your company's authorisation person should contact Jawzat personally.

Regards,

Ahmed

sfahadhussain wrote:

Assalam o alaikum,

Dear all,

I am working in Saudi Arabia from past 1.5 years but on Work visit, My company use to send me

Invitation letter(Khitab ud dawa) which I submit to agent along with degree and letters and the visa used to be stamped easily.

Now here the process is changed, now Etimad (New Department for Visa Processing) is not accepting invitation letter (Khitab ud dawa).

Instead they are asking for "Mastanad Tasheera" which my Saudi company does not know how to get it...

Thanks and Regards

Hey Fahad , if your PRO does visit the Jawazat office , things will get clear for your company :)
That's the best way  :)

Cheers !

Thanks for your reply brother,

It would be great if you can ask your saudi person, that how he handled it? what is the procedure?

Thanks and Regards

sfahadhussain wrote:

Thanks for your reply brother,

It would be great if you can ask your saudi person, that how he handled it? what is the procedure?

Thanks and Regards

I will , next sunday and I will let you know

Regards,

Ahmed

hi Brother,
2"5January can you please tell me how you resolve the mustanad tasheera issue in this topic?

or any one else plz help

Etimad Islamabad is accepting khitab ud dawa for ziyarah amal... u can go there..

sfahadhussain wrote:

Assalam o alaikum,

Dear all,

Thanks and Regards

I am having the similar problem. Work Visit got rejected twice by Karachi Embassy. I was told by the Etimad office that my employer needs to furnish Online Visa (Mustand tashira ) . Well, Employer representative went to MOFA office in Riyadh and found out that Mustand Tashira cannot be provided online or papers based.

Any insight? How did you manage to resolve your problem?

Hi Muneb, please advise if your Visa Issue is get resolved? I have a similar Khitab ud Dawa and I am worried about to applying it because of rejections. Please share your contact or call me **

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via your private message.

Karachi Embassy is definitely not entertaining Khitab Ud Dawa. Your only bet is Islamabad Embassy. I have submitted my application last Thursday and still waiting for the outcome.  Call me up if you need any further assistance **

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please send your contact details through your private message system.