Is 3500 Sar will be enough for a couple?

Dear All,
              I am planning to move in Ksa, I have been offered 3500 Sr. After some time I am planning to bring my wife here.
I will take the house in approx ,12000 Sr.
Now I would like to ask would it be possible for me to cover my expenditures in 2000 S.r?
Which include food, electricty gas etc bills?
Would somebody breakdown the expenses?

Hai,
Don't worry Saudi is relatively a cheap place on expenditures if u could live a simple life .  You can live in 1000 riyal easily.  Insha Allah . no worries OK

Aren't they providing you with housing and medical insurance ?

Dear Gunner,
                       They are providing me medical insurance. But would you please confirm either my wife will be covered in that insurance ot not?
Furthermore I have some savings so i will take an appartment on lease.pleasre also guide would be possible to find 1 room appartment for family for 12000 sr for 1 year.
And would i be able to cover my all expenditures in 2000 s.r excluding house rent?

Dear Gunner,
                       They are providing me medical insurance. But would you please confirm either my wife will be covered in that insurance ot not?
Furthermore I have some savings so i will take an appartment on lease.pleasre also guide would be possible to find 1 room appartment for family for 12000 sr for 1 year.
And would i be able to cover my all expenditures in 2000 s.r excluding house rent?

haiderali16 wrote:

Dear Gunner,

If it's a family contract that you are signing , your family gets all benefits included !

Why the apartment ? Isn't the company giving an apartment for you ?
And yes , easily you can find flats for 12,000 / year :)

And yeah , life in Saudi is cheap , 2000 is enough but depends on your lifestyle !

Thx alot gunner