Sponsor transfer of a single daughter

Dear all,
I am on my father iqama and have been working in a company as a sales coordinator for 2 years and now wants to transfer my sponsorship to company. I handed over my documents to HR manager 2 months ago. He came back to me after a month that its hard for them to get the transfer done without bribe. I paid them 7000 to get it done and now aftter following them up for a month he has come up with an excuse that children's of expats cannot transfer while he himself told.me last month that he has got a male engineer on his sponsorship who was on his father sponsor. Does anyone has any idea regarding this as what I know is , there is no such ban on transfer. Is there any lady in specific who has recently transfer her sponsorship from a father to a company.

There is no restriction for you and you can transfer to any person or company in the Kingdom. Because if your iqama there is no profession and you are with your father. There are number of persons working in Ministry / Hospitals  and other profession who joined in the kingdom on Fathers / Husband visa and later on joined to different companies. You just approach to a general service office who are undertaking such jobs. Your HR department wants to drain your money.

Good luck

even i had the same problem few months ago! but now there are no such restrictions.I got my iqama transfered couple of weeks ago.

Just try to push your PRO who have to go physically to the labour office and get things done.

Good luck!

Cheers :)

There was an issue but it got sorted out !

Now dependents are able to transfer without hurdles !

And I don't know why you payed 7 K SAR , you should've waited !

Thanks all for your replies. What I know is  and as informed by my manager that his mandob is trying to do it in person rather getting it done online. The company that I work is quite reputable and I personally believe that they should not have any problem of such sort specially when they have labor office permission to set up a female department. Now he has categorically denied that iqama cannot be transferred and he is looking into other options.

He can never Ignore that iqama. On line I do not know any thing is possible to your PRO and it is only the owner of the company who has special permission )password)  through site and to make such operations. Otherwise you have to go to passport office with company letter chambered in Arabic for your employment and with your present Iqama and passport.

Just to take the burden of disappointment off my shoulder , I have been formally informed by my hr manager that they have failed to get me on their sponsor and its not possible for dependent women to trasfer their sponsor which I know is just a shitty lie. Does any of u knows of any opening for coordinator or administration personnel in any company.

from which part of Saudi Arabia are you from. If you are from damam you can check with International Indian school, Badr clinics and other clinics

I think if ur company work hard for u they will do it, but legaly its not allowed for males after 25 to stay in Saudia they must leave the kingdom, but femailes as their father her they can sta all life her.
best way to stay her without any payment is to get married her with an Iqama holder, then easely u can do it.
wish u the best ever

sehrish_sadaqat wrote:

Just to take the burden of disappointment off my shoulder , I have been formally informed by my hr manager that they have failed to get me on their sponsor and its not possible for dependent women to trasfer their sponsor which I know is just a shitty lie. Does any of u knows of any opening for coordinator or administration personnel in any company.

What are you writing. Have you gone through the contents. If you are not well conversant with the subject please DO NOT misguide others instead of helping.

First of all this is a lady and you writing about Male. No where it says that male has to leave saudi Arabia. To my family friends at least there 11 males working in the Saudi Arabia who had completed their basic education in Saudi Arabia and went to their home town for higher studies and continuing the sponsorship under their parents. In the recent times they have changed their sponsorship to APC company, Eram Engineering, Anabeeb, Nesma and other organizations. There are number of Nurses who had transferred to central Hospital and other Ministry in Nursing profession and other families changed their sponsorship to various companies / schools/ medical establishment etc.
Females can't stay in Saudi Arabia for all life. It is up to certain age or till she is getting married. Once she is married she can't be under the sponsorship of father. You are giving all bullshit answers. please stop misguiding.

I think if ur company work hard for u they will do it, but legaly its not allowed for males after 25 to stay in Saudia they must leave the kingdom, but femailes as their father her they can sta all life her.
best way to stay her without any payment is to get married her with an Iqama holder, then easely u can do it.
wish u the best ever