Any work from home jobs...

*im seeking job to working at home . I did my pg msc(computerscience). well known in net usage @ typing.seeking Any job related computer, teaching or typing works...

pls mailme... wants spend my time with useful

i think there is a lot of jobs can be working at home
like E-marketing and forex trading beside this we can create
own websie and start

thank you but im not well about marketing line. any office works !!!

need work form home...:)

any job related to computers, iam very good at android app, java, php, msql, html, all related to computres, plzz let  you all help me if any requriment arbcountries...  am from bangalore

Hi sathishknayak,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself briefly ?

Are you looking for work in Bangalore ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I am a housewife and have a 4 year old daughter... I have been working in India and have excellent communications skills and belong to an IT background... Just want someone to help me with jobs from home in Muscat ... thanks :)

Hi Tunicadventita,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Muscat section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Any work from home jobs...
Hello Iam a housewife from India,presently living in qurm, Muscat, oman.As I need to take care of my kids, so not in a position to work out,hence,looking for a work from home job.  can you help me also out with such jobs?

Thanking You
Regards.

i am looking for work from home jobs.. as i cannot work full time cause i have to take care of my baby. i am masters in Computers , if any body could guide me , it would be great.
thank You

[Moderated: pls post your advert in the Jobs in Muscat section]

@aisha2013 & Sini Thomas - I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Muscat section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please.. best of luck to you  :)

Hello, I live in Yunqal, Oman. I am looking for an online home based job. Please, if any one has an idea where should I search for such a job, do reply.

Hi ausheen,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to browse through the jobs in Muscat and post your CV in the sector which suits you the most.

Have you tried doing some research on the internet regarding recruiting companies?

Can you please give us more details concerning your quaifications?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

are you in recruiting,  if so can you give me your email id , ill mail you my cv

thank you

Hello...I live in Yunqal, Oman. I have worked as a freelance academic writer in past. I am masters in Marketing, but not working currently as I have to take care of my kids. I am looking for some freelance home based job.

Thanks.
Nausheen

I want a home based job pls reply

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

Hi, Can you please mail me the details of work from home. @[email protected]

# shahid_id

Hai shahid,  can you pls send me the details pls

Can you inbox me too

Hi All,

If you are looking for a job, it would be best if you could browse through the list of jobs in Muscat.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi shahid can you please inbox me the details of working from home jobs please?
Or if anyone knows of something please let me know.  Thanks

Hi im tejaswi looking to do work from home(part time/full time)...since im having a baby i cannot do job going out....i completed my enginnering in civil in india...im willing to some job....plz help me

tejaswi wrote:

Hi im tejaswi looking to do work from home(part time/full time)...since im having a baby i cannot do job going out....i completed my enginnering in civil in india...im willing to some job....plz help me

As explained in various posts, the home based jobs are almost none, here at muscat. Nevertheless, few people still do a bit of data entry for some companies (but that is extremely rare).

You can still post for "Home tutions" and I'm sure you'd get a response accordingly.

Hi Im filipina girl searching sponsor british or american

Hi Shahid,

Am a graduate and having experience of 2.5 yrs as admin executive and looking for a part time or free lance jobs. As i finish my professional job at 6. So, i request you to suggest me some msgs in my inbox, where can i work and earn income. I hope you will help me...

Thanking you...

schaz wrote:
tejaswi wrote:

As explained in various posts, the home based jobs are almost none, here at muscat. Nevertheless, few people still do a bit of data entry for some companies (but that is extremely rare).

You can still post for "Home tutions" and I'm sure you'd get a response accordingly.

Hi schaz,

Am sure you noticed ... as of yesterday (August 12, 2014), Home Tutions have been banned in the Sultanate and conducting home tuitions will henceforth be considered an 'Illegal' activity !

Cheers.

schaz wrote:
tejaswi wrote:

Hi schaz,

Am sure you noticed ... as of Monday (August 11, 2014), Home Tutions have been banned in the Sultanate and conducting home tuitions will henceforth be considered an 'Illegal' activity !

http://main.omanobserver.om/?pd=11&pm=8&py=2014&page_id=341

Cheers.

Hi shahid

Im shameem
I have completed MCA
in search of a work from home type job.
please give me some link

thanks

Hi shahid

im in search of work from home.
i have completed MCA

pls let me know any job

Hi all,
I am a post graduate in Bio medical engineering , but my experience is in the overseas education consultancy field ( both counselling & administration ) for    8 + years . I am looking for any good jobs which I can manage either from home or office. Please let me know in case of any options . I am not particular about the field.

Hi, I am interested to do work from home.
Please let me know the work info.My mail id [email protected]

hi people.

I am Malaysian and now living in Oman. I am seriously bored to death when hubby goes to work and I need to do something at home. I have extensive experience working for multinational companies back home holding various positions as Admin / PA / HR / Office Manager. I was also very active in NGO works, teaching and handling unfortunate or kids with physical defects.

Any chances doing a home based teaching in Muscat? I heard its illegal now. Or babysitting perhaps?

Hi i am harisha , I am an MBA graduate currently at muscat looking for job from home at muscat , kindly msg if any of you gone through or doing same from home

Harisha123 wrote:

Hi i am harisha , I am an MBA graduate currently at muscat looking for job from home at muscat , kindly msg if any of you gone through or doing same from home

There's no concept of home based jobs in Oman. You must be aware that there has been a ban on the expat woman for working else than a very few exceptions (Which are limited to core engineering / lecturership or such technical jobs). However, you may try your luck and you might get benefitted somewhere.

hi people.

I am Malaysian and now living in Oman. I am seriously bored to death when hubby goes to work and I need to do something at home. I have extensive experience working for multinational companies back home holding various positions as Admin / PA / HR / Office Manager. I was also very active in NGO works, teaching and handling unfortunate or kids with physical defects.

Any chances doing a home based teaching in Muscat? I heard its illegal now. Or babysitting perhaps?

This is however, illegal, yet many of the people do that. Lots of working ladies / Omani females look over for the babysitters around, but then you can just get those sort of opportunities from word of mouth.... not in any forums.

Hiii im anoosha
       Im a post graduate in physics with bachelor of education.I was a teacher but right now I couldn't go for a work.As im not person who.likes to sit freely at home it is really horrible for me to sit idle.I just want to do something at home which is helpful for utilising my time effectively.I have computer awareness and better typing speed.if any opurtunity is there im ready to do my part sincerely.

Hii shahid
Im an iIndian presently living at muscat.im ready to do any job at home .my qualifications are msc physics n b.ed.I have computer awareness n better speed in typing with effective internet awareness.please do post any job vacancies

Faithfully
Anoosha

Hello,
My name is Divya and I am a MBA finance graduate. I am looking for a work from home job under any field. Pls do let me know if there is something. My contact: 92499604.

hi, my name is Ranveer Singh ....and i am looking for some work which i can do from home and i would like to mention this aswell as there are 2 friends of mine are available also...they also wants to works from home with me...please give me any work if available..

thanx

Closed